• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ruby vs Weiss vs Blake vs Yang

This battle is using the up to date & trailer versions of each character.

The battle takes place in an abandoned city 300 meters from each other, & the battle is to the death.

Yang. Weiss will for sure not win this. Ruby has a speed advantage and a long reach but close combat is not her thing. Blake is close combat and has reach not to mention her semblance. Yang is completely hand to hand combatant and is quite decent at long range. Blake will give Yang a run for her money and so would Ruby but since there is no teaming up, I go with the powerhouse, Yang. Also, do they have dust?

Going with Yang too, her Semblance gives her a big advantage... I mean, the more she gets hurt, she will get stronger and faster.

Her only problem will be Ruby due her speed and range, Ruby can easily snipe her and run, but at the end she will tire up.

697086 said:
Going with Yang too, her Semblance gives her a big advantage... I mean, the more she gets hurt, she will get stronger and faster.
Her only problem will be Ruby due her speed and range, Ruby can easily snipe her and run, but at the end she will tire up.
Well this could go to Blake if they have access to Dust. We all saw what she could do with it.

I'm fairly certain Yang only gets stronger, although could the strength increase apply to her use of recoil?

But Yang has the best chance of winning of all of them. The chances for the 4 characters are:

1/10 Weiss

2/10 Ruby

3/10 Blake

4/10 Yang.

(Assuming Ooc as Yang won't be willing to attack Ruby in character)

With recent events taken into consideration, unless we ignore Ruby's silver eyes ability, this is now a serious stomp in favour of Ruby...

Well this battle includes the up to date versions, so yes the ones from the new episodes & the season finale episode.

Right now Ruby's power is uncontrollable. It doesn't activate in a life or death situation either; she was in quite a dilemma vs Neo and Roman for a while and it still didn't activate.

Weiss may be able to take this now with her "haste", and summoning, since that was even stronger than Coco. Not to mention if she mixes her black dust and summoning it should be even more powerful, also now that Yang's… lopsided :)3) I think she has a worse chance then she did before the end of the season. Of course this is assuming no silver eyed Ruby

Back