• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tatsuya "Decomposition" vs Machina "Midgardr Völsunga Saga"

Bruh. Midgard something something works on concepts. It stomps.

"This even applies to concepts (As they have existed since the Big Bang). The only possible ways to bypass this ability is to be higher-dimensional (As it is impossible for Machina to actually hit them), or to simply avoid contact with his fists."

well decomposition doesn't attack the very soul and concepts while midgardr volsunga saga pretty much can destroy even distance in theory considering distance is a concept so yeah. But decomposition from what I know is capable of AoE but i still would go for the briah here

If one's talking about "power" and "effectiveness", Volsunga Saga, no contest. Both are not even comparable. Volsunga Saga terminates the existence of anything it hits as long as it is bound by the concept of history. Everything is subjected to it. You don't get much better in the scale of "raw power" than that.

Does destroy someone Eidos also destroy someone existence as well ??? And if Volsunga Saga can ignore concept of dostamce then I am decomposition also does as well.

I dunno, but he does leave some sort of dust, so it might be something like molecular decomposition or something.

Demon Right doesn't ignore distance, Elemental Sight does.

Divine Left*

...and no. It can only reverse the damage on any physical body, regardless of living or non-living thing. None much else.

Existencial erasure is a no-no.

Demon Right = Molecular disassembly or something of the like

Divine Left = Something like time reversal with regards to damage

Meteor Line = light-based attack with no actual projectile but connecting lines of (I think) durability-ignoring effects, think connect the dots; can pierce Phalanx

Phalanx = self-rebuilding shield spell that blocks magic to the point of disallowing casting inside its boundaries, making it a hard counter to Demon Right

These are the strongest spells I know of in Mahouka.

so it can stop midgardr Volsunga saga is that what you mean @gem

No. Divine Left can reverse time on an object, but most likely not if its existence is erased. It would probably erase the eidos that Tatsuya needs to read and copy-paste to use Divine Left.

Back