• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
For starters, speed is equalized. Both are bloodlusted. The battle starts 50 metres away, and there's a lake a kilometer away. They are fighting in a forest.
Tatsumi
Juvia enraged

I'm voting for Juvia for now. Incursio should take a while to adapt to Water Body (assuming it can do that), and he'll be unable to do damage until then. Juvia, on the other hand, will be untouchable until Incursio adapts, and once that happens, Tatsumi will be significantly injured. Water Lock could also be a problem for him.

Akuto Sai12 said:
Incursio didn't take a while to adapt to esdeath freezing time and space....
Was it the first time he was present when she used it though? I don't remember if he was there when she used it against Susanoo.

Even if it adapts after one use, it's still a free hit for Juvia. And he still has to deal with Water Lock.

But yeah, now that i think about it, he would get a resistance to water at some point in the fight. Once that happens, the fight becomes a borderline stomp.

@Sai

Just going to put in my two cents, but Incursio needed to be exposed to Mahapadma twice to get used to it, so yes, it did indeed take a while.

Is adaptation ability capable of bypasing intangibility Juvia has? It could change tides of battle if it could.

So then if morals off Juvia gives him Keith treatment blowing him from inside instantly.

If on, she may still lock him in water, if he can activate water resistance before being drown he would win though.

Czuczian11 said:
So then if morals off Juvia gives him Keith treatment blowing him from inside instantly.
Huh, i totally forgot Juvia could do that. And the OP says they're both bloodlusted.

I'm voting for Juvia then.

Drellix said:
Should be known that Tatsumi has regenerative powers and flight as of recent chapter.
That was after he got a power-up, though. That's not the version being used. And even then his Regenerationn is Low-Mid. He would need High-Mid regen to survive Juvia blowing him up from inside.

NotEvenHuman said:
Drellix said:
Should be known that Tatsumi has regenerative powers and flight as of recent chapter.
That was after he got a power-up, though. That's not the version being used. And even then his Regenerationn is Low-Mid. He would need High-Mid regen to survive Juvia blowing him up from inside.
Unless a version is specified, strongest version is always used.

Also, what move is Juvia able to blow someone up from the inside? I just looked through them all and didn't see it.

Drellix said:
Also, what move is Juvia able to blow someone up from the inside? I just looked through them all and didn't see it.
She killed Keith after he absorbed her by exerting force throughout his entire body until he exploded.

Cropfist said:
Tatsumi could adapt to her attacks and dodge her attacks with precog.
His adaptation doesn't work that fast and his precog is not that strong.

Cropfist said:
When has he used precog?
It's apparently the typical "Battle-Precognition" in which one reads their opponent's body language to predict the next attack. It's less than helpful when your opponents are using magic rather than hand-to-hand.

Reppuzan said:
Cropfist said:
When has he used precog?
It's apparently the typical "Battle-Precognition" in which one reads their opponent's body language to predict the next attack. It's less than helpful when your opponents are using magic rather than hand-to-hand.
Well, in this case it's pretty much useless, since Juvia is bloodlusted and her first move would be blowing him up from inside.

Also going for Juvia. Incursio's adaptability is uncertain here, and even if it can adapt to her Water Body, it will take some time for the armor to be exposed to the ability. Tatsumi will get boiled alive or imploded by that time. Also she has much more versatility than him. Even if we take into account Incursio's adaptability, he will be always one step behind, waiting for the armor to adapt to her attacks.

Tatsumi will be going to full City level via new chapter. Also, Tatsumi resisted Esdeaths time stop on the first go, just a reminder.

Back