• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fezzih_007

He/Him
Tatsumi at his Incursio 2nd Stage Key, 7-A
They start 10 meters from each other
Speed equal
They fight on the Intergalactic World Tournament from Dragon Ball, but the Sea are watermelons.

Votes:

Garf:

Tatsu: Fallen_Angelicx, Artorimachi_Meteoraft, MintyBoi1, VortechsTG, Epiccheev, reaperandblues, fezzih

Last edited:
i believe Garf upscales massively from 205.4 Megatons
based on what's on the profile, this Tatsumi >> EoS Akame = 501.525 Megatons

Last edited:
So, in terms of AP Garfiel should be stronger, so in the start he should have the advantage. And with both his regenaration, earth magic and transformation, It should give him a advantage. And he a little more skilled. (y)

But for Tatsumi, this would not be a problem, due to his AD, he would eventually grow stronger and fast enough to statstomp Garfiel. "Could't Gar-Gar defeat him before give the advantages" Well, it is a possibility, but Tatsumi was able to whistand this bullshit, so he definetelly could keep going even with fatal injuries until he surpass Garf. And Tatsumi is not that inferior in skill to get skillstomped.

So this is my argument for now.

Last edited:
Hmmmm. If Tatsumi upscales significantly from the 500 megaton value then he's probably actually stronger than Garf. Garf would initially still have the advantage due to his superior skill, regen, and earth manipulation. However, since this is pre-arc 5 Garf he has no opportunities to grow mid battle. Tatsumi probably struggles a bit at the start then decisively wins after growing stronger.

Bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump
Bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump

Does Graf even have a wincon? Not only is he outmatched in terms of ap, ls, but likely skill as well since Tatsu has information analysis that would allow him to determine Garf's weak points. Not to mention, his Enhanced RE would allow him to pretty much one shot Graf. I think this might be a stomp.

Does Graf even have a wincon?
Yeah, I already said what his wincons are.

Not only is he outmatched in terms of ap
He not, Garfiel scale way higher for the Value he is placed right now, to point they pretty much equal or slight stronger for the start.
, ls, but likely skill as well since Tatsu has information analysis that would allow him to determine Garf's weak point
Yeah kinda.
s. Not to mention, his Enhanced RE would allow him to pretty much one shot Graf.
You know, his RE is not that fast, when he gonna one-shot right for the start, It would take time until he be stronger that garf, which Garfo could take the time to defeat him.

He not, Garfiel scale way higher for the Value he is placed right now, to point they pretty much equal or slight stronger for the start.
What is the scaling chain? I only see it on his profile being superior to Rem (scaling to the cloud feat) and and comparable to Old Wilhelm . Also Tatsumi upscales from the 501.525 Megatons by being capable of destroying Esdeath's ice while Akame couldn't.
You know, his RE is not that fast, when he gonna one-shot right for the start, It would take time until he be stronger that garf, which Garfo could take the time to defeat him.
I didn't say the would one shot from the start, this is also presupposing that Garf is stronger from the start, so we need to get the scaling chain first, I suppose. Tatsumi gets stronger and faster this fast allowing him to get more power as they clash.
Yeah, I already said what his wincons are.
The only wincon, I see for Garf would be for him to outlast Tatsumi via his stamina/regen (Unknown Stamina for Tatsumi) and his range attacks via earth magic, but the distance is only 10 meters, so I don't think Garf would distance himself from Tatsumi since he is mostly a close range fighter. Additionally, even if the starting distance is increased Tatsumi also has range attacks via his sword, so they are somewhat matched. Overall, I think Tatsumi wins, but I need to see the scaling chain for Garf since that could give him an advantage.

What is the scaling chain?
Well, Rowan who can do the cloud feat, is considered the Apex of common man, and Rem is more strong than him, and Garfo is just way way more stronger than both of them, to the point he can one-shot both pretty much. And he can use his Tiger form to increase his attack Power.
Also Tatsumi upscales from the 501.525 Megatons by being capable to destroy Esdeath's ice while Akame couldn't.
Tatsumi gets stronger and faster this fast allowing him to get more power as they clash.
I know that

For this conversation, you can Pretty much assume i know everything from both side, so we don't repeat ourselfs.
I didn't say the would one shot from the start,
I mean, my point is that Garfield can defeat Tatsu before he gets one-shot, so while you correct in saying he can one-shot Garf given enough time, my point that he defeat him before still stand.

Also Tatsu RE is kinda related to his emotions, so If Gar-Gar can blindside him before Ta-Ta start feeling very strong about defeating him, he can still win. It helps he also a little more skilled overall.
The only wincon, I see for Garf would be for him to outlast Tatsumi via his stamina/regen (Unknown Stamina for Tatsumi) and his range attacks via earth magic, but the distance is only 10 meters, so I don't think Garf would distance himself from Tatsumi since he is mostly a close range fighter
Yeah pretty much, trought he uses his earth Magic to protect himself mostly.

So, in terms of AP Garfiel should be stronger, so in the start he should have the advantage. And with both his regenaration, earth magic and transformation, It should give him a advantage. And he a little more skilled. (y)

But for Tatsumi, this would not be a problem, due to his AD, he would eventually grow stronger and fast enough to statstomp Garfiel. "Could't Gar-Gar defeat him before give the advantages" Well, it is a possibility, but Tatsumi was able to whistand this bullshit, so he definetelly could keep going even with fatal injuries until he surpass Garf. And Tatsumi is not that inferior in skill to get skillstomped.

So this is my argument for now.
Can someone summarize wincons so I can argue smt or vote someone pls 🙏

I've long accepted we probably aren't going to get any form of back and forth debate like I was hoping originally. I've held out for quite a while on the slight sliver of a chance but I'll just vote Tatsumi already. I'm not sure there will be enough votes to conclude this at this rate.

I've long accepted we probably aren't going to get any form of back and forth debate like I was hoping originally. I've held out for quite a while on the slight sliver of a chance but I'll just vote Tatsumi already. I'm not sure there will be enough votes to conclude this at this rate.
Yeah, unfortunelly no one really likes Tatsumi or find him interessing enough to debate him in a fight.

His powers are boring too.

Back