• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Except Tyrant Tatsumi shed his armor and died getting cut on his hand, Tatsumi failed to kill Esdeath and got gutted while Akame killed her, this is a win towards Akame.

Tyrantsumi takes this due to range and being armored that Akame will have a field day getting around. His armor in dragon form was only damaged by Esdeath, the same person that broke Murasame iirc.

Akame also only killed Esdeath by combinations of distraction and surprise, none of which Tyrantsumi can afford due to size.

Wasn't Akame able to scratch him on the hand when he wanted to die? There's her opening right there.

Plus Ennodzuno has the same AP as Esdeath, she can try to cut through.

I don't remember exactly but killing an armored dragon with a gaping slash wound on his chest isn't exactly rocket science on where one can stab with a poison sword.

She can try, but then Tyrantsumi can also try the range game since he has both flight and fire breath.

Trump card Akame is Akame with her trump card on, and is on doping, and that drug she took is draining her stamina up as the fight prolongs iirc.

I'm still voting for Tyrantsumi.

I'm pretty sure she took the drugs long before she used her trump card.

Tatsumi never actually flew in his Tyrant form, he can, but he never did.

This reminds me, Tatsumi said he was losing control of himself during this time, hence why he wanted to die.

Wait, can she cut his wings?

Back