• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tatsumaki withstood 300G?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly cuz DB characters have awful Lifting Strength; also, isn't Tatsu's power allows her to defy gravity rather than resist it by shear strength?

Also, this thread has no calculation to evaluate, so it shouldn't be in this board.

Tatsumaki >> Vegeta confirmed

It really doesn't mean much. Some verses treat gravity's strength differently to others. It may also be a feat of resistance for Tatsumaki

Gs (or what is the same as 9.81 m/s^2) its an universal measure, its mean the same in all verses, same with temperature and current.

Antoniofer said:
Mostly cuz DB characters have awful Lifting Strength; also, isn't Tatsu's power allows her to defy gravity rather than resist it by shear strength?
Also, this thread has no calculation to evaluate, so it shouldn't be in this board.
Where should question like this go to then? I'm new to this site an all.

Questions and Answers board.

Antoniofer said:
What he said. Also because her telekinetic power is very strong, she uses her telekinesis to make herself levitate/fly i.e. cancelling the effect of normal gravity. Probably used it to cancel the effect of 300x gravity on her body too.

AktifAF said:
Thanks, should I remove this now?
I've already moved this thread to QnA board.

Or do you wish to close it?

AKM sama said:
AktifAF said:
Thanks, should I remove this now?
I've already moved this thread to QnA board.
Or do you wish to close it?
I'll leave it up then, I didn't know it was possible for others to move it and thus didn't realise it has been moved.

AktifAF said:
I'll leave it up then, I didn't know it was possible for others to move it and thus didn't realise it has been moved.
Only discussion mods, admins and bureaucrats can move, remove and close threads.

Tatsumaki is first and foremost an Esper, mainly uses Telekinesis for her stuff. From levitation, flight, TK, etc.

Vegeta as we can see has no aura up, meaning he isn't powered up. His body is taking the full brunt of 300G.

Tatsumaki, being that she uses TK for practically everything, likely amped herself with her own TK to cancel out the force so that her body isn't actually taking the full 300G.

Dzhindzholia said:
When you think about it.
Can she really beat Vegeta and others just by gravity crashing them?That is odd.
No.

What?

Dragon Ball makes it a point that when they train, they don't use 100% of their power and aren't amped up on Ki like in battle. They're training their physical bodies to become stronger. Amping it up with Ki would defeat the purpose of Gravity Training.

I disagree,they were shown straggling under higher gravity,you just can't deny that.

Remember what happened to Yamucha?The dude almost died.I am not sure if it is anime only.

Using true defiances when training is what they do, stuff that is dsngerois or even put they life at risk, otherwise it would be meanless. And yes, what happened to Yamcha only happened in filler, although I think Goku had similar issues.

"I disagree,they were shown straggling under higher gravity,you just can't deny that."

Name one scenario where they struggled with higher gravity and was powered up. Name me one.

"Remember what happened to Yamucha?The dude almost died.I am not sure if it is anime only."

Anime only and not only that, Yamcha, for some reason, didn't power up.

I guess even Gravity craps on Yamcha regardless of how strong he is.

Edit:

"Using true defiances when training is what they do, stuff that is dsngerois or even put they life at risk, otherwise it would be meanless."

I'm assuming defiances = defences, which is untrue. This statement that everything they do is dangerous/puts their life at risk is completely and factually untrue.

Also citation on using "true defenses" while training is "what they do" because Goku sure as hell didn't power up when on his way to Namek. Nor did Vegeta during his gravity training.

Ki is made up of 3 things, The Mind, Courage and the Physical Body. When the Z Fighters train, they build up their physical body aspect of Ki which makes them stronger.

The whole point of Super Saiyan Blue is that they basically reached the pinnacle of how powerful their physical bodies can get, now focusing on the Mind and Courage aspects of Ki. Hell Toriyama said that having better Ki Control is the aspirations of a Fighter.

Sorry, I did mean challenges (suffered a mental collapse and forget how to write it in english). Anyway, that scenario never happened, and they are always in shape when training, has no sense holding when training otherwise wouldn't accomplish anything (see Goku with the famous 40 tons feat as example).

Dzhindzholia said:
When you think about it.
Can she really beat Vegeta and others just by gravity crashing them?That is odd.
Don't think she can manipulate gravity like that.

Dzhindzholia said:
When you think about it.
She can immobilize them with gravity but not kill them

AKM sama said:
Dzhindzholia said:
When you think about it.
Don't think she can manipulate gravity like that.
Why not? To cancel out the aliens 300G's she should've been able to put 300G's on herself to make it even and judging she did that with ease, she should be able to put 500G's or more.

She probably uses telekinesis on herself to cancel the effect of gravity. As far as I know, she has never shown the ability to manipulate gravity in general or put someone under 300G.

On reading that whole scan, I am most likely wrong about her using telekinesis to defy gravity. According to her dialogues, it looks like she didn't cancel it out. Instead, she felt the pressure of 300G but that was only like a massage to her.

So she can survive more gravity than Android saga base Vegeta.

AKM sama said:
She probably uses telekinesis on herself to cancel the effect of gravity. As far as I know, she has never shown the ability to manipulate gravity in general or put someone under 300G.
On reading that whole scan, I am most likely wrong about her using telekinesis to defy gravity. According to her dialogues, it looks like she didn't cancel it out. Instead, she felt the pressure of 300G but that was only like a massage to her.

So she can survive more gravity than Android saga base Vegeta.
Would that boost her durability then or no?

Obviously not her own body strength, but it shouldn't be any different from any DBZ character using Ki to strengthen their bodies, or Mob from Mob Psycho getting physically stronger, etc.

AktifAF said:
Would that boost her durability then or no?
Only her lifting strength. Though it still won't be more than Class G, which is her strongest lifting strength feat.

Like I said, she cannot manipulate gravity like that, at least she hasn't shown to yet. And according to that scan, she survived 300G.

If the question has been answered, should this thread be closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back