• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tatsumaki vs Solus (High 6A Tourney)

Yeah, Solus gets stomped here quite badly. I think we can just skip this one.

Do we even need to? Solus is baseline... Tatsumaki stomped Psykos who is above baseline.

Solus has Class 50 lifting strength and has no resistance to TK. Tatsumaki has Class P TK.

Solus attacks with energy attacks. Tatsumaki can manipulate and deflect energy beams.

Do we even need to? Solus is baseline... Tatsumaki stomped Psykos who is above baseline.

Solus has Class 50 lifting strength and has no resistance to TK. Tatsumaki has Class P TK.

Solus attacks with energy attacks. Tatsumaki can manipulate and deflect energy beams.
seems fair to wait for more input. I mean you never know. Either way im not in a hurry to finish this round since it just started 30 mins ago

I vote Tatsumaki
I feel like she will telekinetically murder everyone in this tournament.

Back