• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tatsumaki vs Pig God....in an EATING CONTEST!

Considering how badly intoxicated Tornado got from a few drinks of alchohol, and that Pig God with no difficulty swallowed a giant monser filled with venom that can kill superhumans within seconds, I say Pig God ovo

But yeah while Tornado may be much, much stronger than Pig God, his eating ability is treated as an actual super power like telekinesis. I don't think she's beating him in that regard, not that she'd even want to.

Pig God can also stretch out his throat, facial muscles, jaw bones and internal organs which allow him to swallow monsters a lot bigger than himself whole. Along with controling his gastric acids letting him choose what food in his stomach he does and does not want to digest. Regardless of strength, he just has odd abilities that'd let him swallow and store greater quantities of food.

Yeah in a fight Tornado stomps, but just like Pig God's not going to outdo her in telekinesis, or outdo Bang in martial arts, Tornado isn't outdoing PG in eating lol

She got terribly drunk in one of the OVAs which I'm not entirely sure if we consider canon or not. But that was more of a joke response lol

@Aqua Lol well you thought wrong! >:D

>:U

Tatsumaki could manipulate her aura to control her digestive system and overdrive it and use her telkinetic power to funnel food into her body.

Tatsumaki 1

Pig Loser 0

Pig God will just have a high enough will power to negate her telekinesis.

Pig God:

Trashu: 0

Pig God will eat through the manga panel and convince ONE to erase Trashu from the story.

Pig God is Memetic due to eating the Tiering System and digesting his way over to Joke Battles

OVO

Pig God's eating is beyond the concept of "ALL OF IT' and his stomach encompasses that beyond space, time, tiers, concepts, descriptions, existence, non existence, reality, fiction, life, death and omnipotence. Pig God wins. Closing thread and going to sleep now. O V O

but then Tatsumaki went and ate Pig God and was then the fattest anything ever.

She then went to boast of her accomplishment to Saitama and he responded with an "Okay".

I know this is fun & games, but perhaps a more challenging opponent for Pig God might be Toriko. Although I do wish his eating records were better documented for times like this. Dude could probably win most any eating contest, IMHO.

Kirby would annihilate Pig God, Toriko and Aqau's version of Tornado in an eating contest lol

Ryukama said:
Kirby would annihilate Pig God, Toriko and Aqau's version of Tornado in an eating contest lol

psssh my version of Tornado would make Kirby look like a chump.

but seriously yeah Kirby wins in this kind of thing.

Bumping this thread cause I can. Pig God still wins! :)

I'm not being a tsundere. If anything Aqua is, for pretending to be so mean to me. ovo

Pig God eats beyond all, and can negate Tatsu's eating with his willpower to eat.

Back