• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arkenis

They/Them
Post Training Tasha vs Shatter of a Vision Amiya

Restricting Halloween
Equal Speed
SBA otherwise

Tasha: FantaRin_The_First
Amiya:

Last edited:
Not too good at this, but I might as well give it a shot.

Amiya's usual moves are, well, magic blasts, barriers for protection and possibly swordsmanship if an opponent gets up close or if she gets up-close. IIRC, she doesn't typically mind-hax a person to death, even if she could do it, due to being OOC for her unless a situation really, really needs it (and probs won't be too useful as Tasha has mind manip resist).

She might try to "read" Tasha's past via Retrocognition and could "copy" his skills as a side-effect like what had with Ch'en in canon-however, Tasha uses guns. Amiya doesn't. So she likely won't benefit too much from it unless she conjures up a gun herself.

Looking at Tasha's profile, tho, even if I am too well-versed in his verse, he does have a large range advantage over Amiya and they aren't too far apart in stats (with Amiya only being 1.57x stronger), so I can foresee Tasha wearing Amiya down with ranged attacks, at the very least

And that's all I got. Tell me anything I am missing.

Not too good at this, but I might as well give it a shot.

Amiya's usual moves are, well, magic blasts, barriers for protection and possibly swordsmanship if an opponent gets up close or if she gets up-close. IIRC, she doesn't typically mind-hax a person to death, even if she could do it, due to being OOC for her unless a situation really, really needs it (and probs won't be too useful as Tasha has mind manip resist).

She might try to "read" Tasha's past via Retrocognition and could "copy" his skills as a side-effect like what had with Ch'en in canon-however, Tasha uses guns. Amiya doesn't. So she likely won't benefit too much from it unless she conjures up a gun herself.

Looking at Tasha's profile, tho, even if I am too well-versed in his verse, he does have a large range advantage over Amiya and they aren't too far apart in stats (with Amiya only being 1.57x stronger), so I can foresee Tasha wearing Amiya down with ranged attacks, at the very least

And that's all I got. Tell me anything I am missing.
He does have range on her but he usually gets up close with his guns. The few times he used ranged weapons was because he was in a position to. It'll be hard but Amiya should be able to get in close against his beretta and make it a close combat fight. I also forgot but I'll restrict Halloween as well.

Edit: Oh also, mana could pose a threat with its affects but considering she has barriers and can guard against hundreds of shots she should be safe

Last edited:
He does have range on her but he usually gets up close with his guns. The few times he used ranged weapons was because he was in a position to. It'll be hard but Amiya should be able to get in close against his beretta and make it a close combat fight. I also forgot but I'll restrict Halloween as well.
Thanks. Hm, in that case... Amiya does have Analytical Prediction to help deal with ranaged attack, I suppose. She also has a decent amount of skill in close-combat via literally copying Ch'en's skills and sword tech, who in Rhodes Island physical examination shares the same rating as Lappland in Combat Skill, who is able to counter an enemy's attacks completely after only a few moments of observation, and more skilled than Akafuyu, who is capable of performing exceptionally in battle despite having debilitating vision impairment. It also bares repeating that she could also just copy Tasha's skill to add to her own if given the chance.

So Amiya might have a notable edge in CQC, but Tasha is probably smart enough to realize quickly he might get screwed over in CQC pretty fast.

Thanks. Hm, in that case... Amiya does have Analytical Prediction to help deal with ranaged attack, I suppose. She also has a decent amount of skill in close-combat via literally copying Ch'en's skills and sword tech, who in Rhodes Island physical examination shares the same rating as Lappland in Combat Skill, who is able to counter an enemy's attacks completely after only a few moments of observation, and more skilled than Akafuyu, who is capable of performing exceptionally in battle despite having debilitating vision impairment. It also bares repeating that she could also just copy Tasha's skill to add to her own if given the chance.

So Amiya might have a notable edge in CQC, but Tasha is probably smart enough to realize quickly he might get screwed over in CQC pretty fast.
The copying stuff probably won't matter, without guns and without his senses she'll still be outperformed by him. Tasha's training also led him to being able to contend with Lancelot in close combat who is a sword user. Tasha's actually got bayonet like gun just for sword users.

Figured, lel. Just thought to mention it to put aside any arguments of pure skill-stomping on one side or the another. Not much else to say for Amiya, however. She doesn't have much else to offer other than what I've already said. So, based on everything you have said and what I have seen on Tasha's profile, I'mma go with Tasha FRA.

Figured, lel. Just thought to mention it to put aside any arguments of pure skill-stomping on one side or the another. Not much else to say for Amiya, however. She doesn't have much else to offer other than what I've already said. So, based on everything you have said and what I have seen on Tasha's profile, I'mma go with Tasha FRA.
Yeah I'd say they're probably relative in skill, especially with her being a sword user and having Ch'en's skills. Looking at this "Could easily deal with simultaneous sniper shots from Faust and his snipers, despite the latter being invisible, pinpoint their positions and is later implied to be capable of dealing with tens, forties to even a hundred of shots from these invisible snipers" really lets her compete against him more easily as well. Tasha's intell section is pretty underdeveloped but he's done battle with a master swordsman before also.

Back