• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tarouverse Official Discussion Thread

Hi guys. Is izayoi's speed really infinite? Shouldn't he be just ftl+ with override? I mean his override is described as something 10x ftl right?

• Universe (4D)
  • Possibly Uncountable Infinity Multiverse (5D)
  • 3-Digits (6-D; Trivializes them to be nothing more than elementary particle)
  • 2-Digits (7-D(?); The entire verse below them are within the oaks of their hands)
  • End Emptiness 1-Digit (8D; The entire verse is viewed as a story within a box)
While I'm no one here, who barely knows damn about the verse. I just want to say that trivializing structures as akin elementary particles or "below, within the oaks of their hands" are nothing close to our criterias of Higher Dimensional Existence, since the difference between lower and higher planes are nothing close to infinitesimal. Unless said verse treats them as literal extradimensional spaces, without any vague interpretation, then I'd be neutral with it.

Since the light novel is translated and completed, I think I will check it.
Just a clarification, is the cosmology blog based on the Light Novel, Web Novel, or both because they might be separated to be separated if there are major plot differences?
Since the web novel take effort to find, I will post the link here: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1898i/
What about Last Embryo Post-Volume 3? I have also been working on some of their profiles too.

Last Embryo is a Light Novel sequel of Mondaiji-tachi Light Novel, then. I guess the deleted verse was based on the both verses.

Honestly, if Last Embryo translations was the major issue, I don't see why the Mondaiji-tachi Light Novel key/aspect couldn't have remained.
What about Last Embryo Post-Volume 3? I have also been working on some of their profiles too.
I didn't know about it and thought it was part of Mondaiji-tachi Light Novel as novels. Only the first 3 novel are included as translated from what I checked; obviously, they would still be part of the cosmology.

Honestly, if Last Embryo translations was the major issue, I don't see why the Mondaiji-tachi Light Novel key/aspect couldn't have remained.
I believe there were some translation issues such as Izayoi can shake/destroy the stars.
I also have Last Embryo Japanese RAWs Post-Volume 3 in PDF Format. I just need it translated well. Tried MTL. Didn’t work out so well. I can send it to you through Discord if you want.

Since the light novel is translated and completed, I think I will check it.
Just a clarification, is the cosmology blog based on the Light Novel, Web Novel, or both because they might be separated to be separated if there are major plot differences?
Since the web novel take effort to find, I will post the link here: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1898i/
Edit: Other version of Last Embryo
Mondaiji verse doesn't have web novel, unless we are talking about the side stories that author posted on Kakuyomu, pretty sure that link of yours is for another unrelated work.
The blog is based on LNs only, of course.
Other version is in Vietnamese, and i don't think translate from Japanese to Vietnamese into English is a good idea...
The quality of Mondaiji vol 1 to vol 10 is ******* horrible and inconsistent, because they are translated by multiple persons, not just one, hence their translations are conflicting to each other, Frozen picked up from volume 11 and from there, finally we have a good translation quality.
That is... until he dropped after volume 3 because he lost interest with the series, sadge.

Is there at least a tiny bit of possibility for the revival of this verse?

I'm still patiently waiting for someone to revive this verse and finally add profiles with legit evidences/feats and not some mistranslation thingy, but given the translations of post-LE 3 are pretty slow-paced and also lack of supporters, I guess I'll just keep waiting.

Is there at least a tiny bit of possibility for the revival of this verse?

I'm still patiently waiting for someone to revive this verse and finally add profiles with legit evidences/feats and not some mistranslation thingy, but given the translations of post-LE 3 are pretty slow-paced and also lack of supporters, I guess I'll just keep waiting.
I did say in another thread that i'm interested at reviving the verse though, but no one reply.

I forgot, but anyway, if anyone wants to revive the verse, then i'll help. Currently i'm bored and doesn't have anything to do anyway.'

I did say in another thread that i'm interested at reviving the verse though, but no one reply.
Are you referring to the thread where someone asked how strong is Izayoi? But yeah, I think people do not have that much of interest in this verse especially because of its reputation on this site.

And Phantom04 who was the last hope have been inactive for a while now.

I'm curious what happened to Problem exe and Elizhaa's discussion tho. Like, if they have something planned for this verse.

Back