• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TARDIS additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resistance to physics manipulation seems fine.

I do not think that we have a power for that.

I might have found a new power. Not sure what it is, but the Doctor can activate an Emergency Magnitudinal Inhibitor to seal a Dimension leak. It refers to spatial dimensions given that the TARDIS' own spatial dimensions were being warped and it was warping space.

Later, it did trap mini bubble dimensions, but these were never ever referred to as alternate dimensions.

The TARDIS is normally immune to this, and was only affected because the shell was compromised before.

If I remember, an extremely old TARDIS could also go through with extreme damage. Are you sure it's acausality, it could just be a different power?

Which pages do you need unlocked to edit?

Just the TARDIS for now.

Edit: Actually, not yet.

Apparently aging either slow down or cease entirely within the TARDIS. This kind of makes sense, but there are some lines that can be considered contradictory, like Amy stating she and Rory are aging faster than their friends due to traveling back to them, but this could be outside the TARDIS, and most likely is. Something that might support this is The Doctor calling time "relative" in the TARDIS, but I have honestly no idea what he's saying in this context.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
The TARDIS should be acasual, actually, since the transduction barrier seperates causality and the TARDIS can travel through it.
I found something for The Doctor's Acausality. He ca cauterize time.

I think that you have to stop with the neverending Doctor Who updates very soon. I am far too busy to constantly deal with them, and nobody else seems willing to help you out at all. Just finish the current changes, and then stop. Thank you.

Honestly, I agree with you there. I've just been doing this because it's a gigantic series with tons of powers and the profiles are a mess.

Well, cleaning up the profile structures is fine, but wasting my time for extended periods is not.

Fine. We'll just finish up with some of the discussed abilities.

I'm going to bed now. It's late.

So what final changes do you wish to perform, and which pages need to be temporarily unlocked?

Okay. I will unlock them. Tell me here when you are done.

No problem. I will close them then. Should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back