• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is apparently an interesing match-up and both have some connections
  • Both at 9-C (Captain and Vault Boy with weapons will be used here)
  • Both with prior knowledge of each other
  • Both willl start 30 meters apart of each other
  • Battle takes place on a post-apocaliptic world
  • Speed is equal

Who wins and why?
Captain's AP physically is 4.282 Kilojoules, and gets to higher with weapons
Vault Boy's AP physically is currently baseline (300 joules) and gets to higher with weapons

Captain: 7 (Oleggator, Psychomaster35, CuteAnimeNekoGirl99, Popted2, Armerish, Peppersalt43, Akidwholiketopowerscale)
Vault Boy:
Inconclusive: 1 (Knifeman29)
Tankman.png
VaultBoy.png

Last edited:
John is physically more skilled, stronger and is better protect due to the tank. Vault boy can possibly run away from the tank and blast it but he isn’t gonna outrun a shot from it. He can hide I guess. But his lack of common sense and John being in a tank makes me vote Tankman

If vaultboy gets lucky then he also might be able to win with the lone stranger or a critical hit. But rewatching the shorts he doesn’t seem to be all that lucky

Tankman is better in terms of skill but vault-boy has V.A.T.S so he should be able to get a shot in first, but the shot can range from barley doing any damage to instant killing with the stranger and critical hits depending on his luck which varies alot.
I'm gonna change to Incon

Last edited:
Back