• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tankman (Newgrounds) CRT

in Newgrounds Rumble, he can also survive being hit by lightning as part of a powerup. (Multiple times as a matter of fact) I feel like we should count this, considering most if not all of the creators of the game are staff members, and it's even outright confirmed that this is the same Tankman here in the other appearances section. he also has: another gun, grenades, and a rocket launcher as part of his moveset. With the use of powerups he can also turn big, and take sword swings. Here are the full list of powerups. i couldn't find a video showcasing them, so thats the best i have. i believe on the Newgrounds wiki page, there are some official Tankmen doodles we can put on the profile, i apologize if this doesn't go into enough detail.

Last edited:
Back