• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tanjirou Kamado vs Raiden (MGS)

Might as well try this.

Speed is equalised. Patriot Cyborg Raiden vs Demon Form Tanjiro SBA otherwise

Breathing: 0

Lightning Transformed: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Tanjiro's Analytical Prediction is not applicable in this key. He's possessed by Muzan and is almost a mindless beast. It's not like it would work, because of Jack's lack of actual human body, so there are no muscles or life aura to read :p Demon Form Tanjirou does not have abilities from his previous keys.

I'm not sure which Tanjirou the Stillwinston wants to use. Demon Form Tanjiro is 8-A at the very least, and I've heard something about regen so I went along with it, but it's up to the OP

Forgot about this thread actually, aight I've updated the OP will that be alright?

EDIT: Used wrong Raiden changed it to the second 8-A if that's the more viable one

if Human Tanjirou then i give it to him but if this is demon then i give it to Raiden

edit: Raiden

Yeah I don't really see what Tanjiro can do against the good ol speed-blitz into dura neg spam

Yeah thing is, as good as Tanjiro's precog and his whatever is, Raiden's speed amps and more of his stat amps AND his dura negging sword means he only needs to hit Tanjiro fewer times than Tanjiro. If we don't have any available calcs for Tanjiro, we'll also have to assume baseline (100 tons) versus Raiden's 150 tons, so Raiden likely has the AP/Durability advantage as well. Tanjiro may have some decent hax to pull through but more ofen than not, Raiden's dura negging stuff decisively wins him this.

There's also the fact that due to dura negation Raiden's sword will slice through Tanjiro's, which is another advantage.

Yeah, Tanjiro's sword will likely get sliced in the process due to Tanjiro not knowing its capabilities, so unless Tanjiro plays the dodge game with his Precog, he'll be losing it pretty fast.

I just realized the OP stated Demon Form, so my argument only applies to Breath of Sun Tanjiro. But what about Tanjiro's other hax that Demons should have? And would we safely say that Raiden's atom cutting sword bypasses Tanjiro's resistance to Regen Neg?

Huh I could have sworn Demons had Fear Manip, I may just be confusing it with Muzan or the Demon Slayers, never mind.

Sorry for being over a year late, but what can tanjiro do to Jack exactly? Does Jack start with Durability Neg? If so I think Jack takes it.

Back