• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tanjiro Kamado vs Baki Hanma

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Tanjiro Kamado (Post-Breathe of Sun) vs Baki Hanma (Baki Dou)

Conditions:
  • Speed is Equalized.
  • The battle takes place on a small island.
  • The battle starts with both contestants 100m away.
  • The win condition is death.

Attack Potency:
Tanjiro: 100 Tons
Baki: 100 Tons

Who Wins?

Baki is way too skilled for him. Baki will stomp him just off skill alone. Never mind having them both have the same ap.

Have you read through Tanjiro's profile? He actually has some great precognitive abilities and skill. Not to mention he is far more versatile.

I'm guessing you guys don't know anything about demon slayer

And i am guessing you dont even know about baki stupid feat skills
I do, and they are always severely exaggerated on this wiki. They are skilled, but not to the point that it immediately disregards any debate. Especially when the opposing character is quite skilled and very versatile like Tanjiro.

Your eyes are weak
WWYlIK4.jpg

Agreed See Through World pretty much negs, between much better Prediction than anything Baki has gone against (Seeing muscles, blood flow, heart beats, etc is a lot better than the intent based Prediction Baki has.), and offers resistance to Analytical Prediction while using it so that stops Baki's Prediction.

Also Musashi vs Yoriichi might be a good idea.

I may be wrong but wasn’t there suppose to be a new Baki scaling chain considering that Yujiro Hanma got upgraded back to 7-C?

Tanjiro takes this fight at the expense of a Transparent World, greater mobility, versatility and possession of weapons.

Tanjiro Kamado (Post-Breathe of Sun) vs Baki Hanma (Baki Dou)

Conditions:
  • Speed is Equalized.
  • The battle takes place on a small island.
  • The battle starts with both contestants 100m away.
  • The win condition is death.

Attack Potency:
Tanjiro: 100 Tons
Baki: 100 Tons

Who Wins?
I Choose Tanjiro why?
1.tanjiro is actually have Biological Manipulation Turning Baki Into Demon And Controlling him
2.Tanjiro Is Having Better range so Its actually possible to Kill baki From Several of meters

I Choose Tanjiro why?
1.tanjiro is actually have Biological Manipulation Turning Baki Into Demon And Controlling him
2.Tanjiro Is Having Better range so Its actually possible to Kill baki From Several of meters
First of all

Nerco

Second Baki profile is horribly outdated. Mf is gonna get his AP, range, abilities, and intelligence upgraded to the point of making this a stomp

Uh what? Baki’s skills are not exaggerated. They are obscenely high to a ludicrous degree.
I know that's he's incredibly skilled, and has feats to back it up. However, some people tend to take it to the extreme and exaggerate them even further. Like earlier in this thread with people just assuming it was a no debate skill stomp.

I know that's he's incredibly skilled, and has feats to back it up. However, some people tend to take it to the extreme and exaggerate them even further. Like earlier in this thread with people just assuming it was a no debate skill stomp.
I agree with this. He is very skilled in combat, but his strength is not absolute and there is always a bigger fish. The match is definitely not a stomp and I even voted for Tanjiro.

As for Baki's promotion, I'd like to do a CRT when I get a day off. The calculation has the same problem as most of the earthquake calculations on this wiki. As for example in the Prototype calculation. Using a magnitude 5 earthquake just isn't right anymore.

I’m only aware of season 1 Tanjiro So I can’t really debate here, but most of the time Baki’s skill is so high that it definitely negates most things pure melee fighters can do.

What exactly can Tanjiro do that’s different? Versatility is not enough seeing the tremendous variety of opponents Baki has fought. Precognition? Baki can read muscle movements and predict where attacks will land and has instinctive reaction which is separate.

You’re gonna need to prove that Tanjiro can do more because what was just said is literally something Baki can already do.

Tanjiro can predict what a person will do by their 'smell'. Then he also has the precog based on muscles, blood flow and their movements. Plus he has reactive evolution which helped him fight demons that were a lot faster/stronger than him.

Damn don’t wanna do y’all like this but Baki will have AP and Precog as well as with moves that make him one shot people above him in AP. So can someone close this thread now, as the Baki characters are receiving upgrades

Damn don’t wanna do y’all like this but Baki will have AP and Precog as well as with moves that make him one shot people above him in AP. So can someone close this thread now, as the Baki characters are receiving upgrades
Nah if this is like Demon Tanjiro then he stomps with hax as much as I hate to say it. If his hax is like Muzan's then even if Baki gets cut once it's game over.

However I doubt Tanjiro can hit Baki with his attacks unless embued with large AoE.

Also iirc See-through World is more advanced than Baki's Analytical Prediction but from what memory serves it isn't passive. Baki's is on the other hand, so while Tanjiro has the better precognition Baki has the much more consistent precognition.

I'm either voting incon or slightly leaning towards Baki taking this.

Back