• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The difference between Alex and this dude is that LS doesn't have that broken regen and healing, so maybe Talion has a better chance at winning this.

Is Talion's abilities magic based? Lifestealer resists anything that isn't resistance negation and he resists magical abilities.

Not sure if you're referring to mindhax or his other abilities, but stuff like death manip, life manip then yeah.

Okay, that means it's a battle between mindhax, which both of them resist. Talion still has his ranger skills, resurrection and Celebrimbor. Lifestealer gets to have his other abilities that isn't mindhax

Lifestealer's insanity is so severe that anyone attempting to use mind-altering abilities on him will instead have their will shattered

I mean...

Talion's mindhax was stated to be able to affect Sauron, who resists being mindhaxxed

That means his mindhax in his 8-A key isn't as potent as his 6-B key. And the "shattered will" effect is Willpower Manipulation, the wizard that tried to mindhax him had no motivation so he didn't want to do anything anymore.

Pretty much...

Then he resurrects and realizes that mindhax won't work so he tries to kill LS the normal way.

He won't realize the mindhax doesn't work because once he uses it, his willpower gets affected. He won't have the motivation to kill LS anymore. Plus, I would like to add that Lifestealer has biological possession. He goes inside you and taps into your nervous system, controlling your movements.

Hmm, I'll go inconclusive for now.

Talion's summons and his time slow/stop can keep LS occupied but if he uses mindhax then it's game over.

Just did lol

also that image you're using is for 6-B Talion lol

You... just double bumped, which isn't allowed until at least 24 hours have passed

I'd like to point out that Lifestealer can mindhax Talion's summons in a large scale since LS mindhaxxed an entire prison for him to escape.

Probs that he can mindhax them again though but eh.

Is LS resistent to poison?

Guess Talion's only way of winning is either timehax or fear manip (assuming the thing can actually sense fear), if he opens up mindhax he's pretty done for (Still thinking incon BTW).

Are both in-character or bloodlusted?

Back