• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Take a walk on the Dark Side - Akuma vs Darth Vader

Status
Not open for further replies.
going with vader his force choke lead him to victory and im also certain his lightsaber will eventully get to Akuma. Vader with High Diff

Very close fight,

Akuma has teleportation (should free him from vaders force choke), slight AP advantage, raging demon and intangibility (which seems to be limited in a way that leaves him vulnerable in between uses, also it seems like he needs to activate it)

Vader has his lightsaber which should be able to damage akuma and various hax due to the force (choke, precog, barrier, ...)

I can't decide, count me as "Inconclusive" for now, I need to think about this.

This is a seriously awesome match, but I have a doubt, though... What is Akuma's mental resistance?

'Cuz I don't think he could sustain a really long mental assault.

Akumas profile shows no resistance to mind hax. I think with this I lean slightly more towards Vader.

You can count me for vader now.

Omegagoldfish said:
Nothing's stopping Vader from just choking him again, though.
He can go intangible a considerable amount of time and can move like that. He can close the distance and end him with the RD.

@scarletfirefly That's a possible outcome, or vader destroys Akumas mind before he reaches him. Mind manip works against intangible beings if recall correctly (please correct me if this does not work using the force).

I could also see vader dodging RD with his precog.

This is a really close battle. I'm just leaning slightly more towards vader, because of mind manip.

If this really is 7:4 it should have been added ages ago. If all the votes come from people who gave reasoning you can ask an admin to add this. We're way beyond the grace period here.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Hmm.... I'm honestly not sure but siding a bit on Vader due to his lightsaber being deadly to really hurt
This doesn't really count as a vote, it's like saying Akuma wins because his fire Hadokens hurt a lot.

Also I'm siding with Akuma as well for things already said.

Not on his profile and something I'd argue to change but the Satsui No Hado and PoTN work in very similar ways to the force in how they entrench someone from being mind controlled, Necali who devours and manipulates souls couldn't absorb Akuma because of how entrenched he was in the Satsui no Hado, I'd also like to bring up the fact that Akuma Raging Demon'd M.Bison, someone who could also mind control and sense energy presences, This said I think Akuma has far more resistences to this sort of thing then whats listed here and what some might think.

Force Tutaminis would also be a bad move for Vader to attempt to use because the Satsui No Hado is meant to eat away at a user from the inside unlike unchanneled unfocused blaster fire.

Something that makes me really lean toward Akuma though if he goes into his Oni form and Uses his lightening based techinques, Vaders life support and Mechanics would be put at almost certain risk even if he deflected them, if we go by Disney canon Vader was nearly crippled when Sideous bombarded him with strong enough force lightening, Akuma, if he does something similar would easily be able to Raging Demon him if he came into such a state.

This is a very close one but I think Akuma just barely edges out here.

Than this thread should have been closed as well.

@PTSOXMONKEY99 Could you inform someone from staff to close this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back