• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tak Se'Young Reference Feats

3cGk3M3-bBTSA65JT99HCr3GKTCH6FwhzFZ4Q3hJp2o.jpg

I recently created a Tak'SeYoung profile/blog but cant make it an official profie until i have a scale made. So I'm just tagging all feats that are valid for reference feats.

-

Falls from a helicopter in the sky and lands just find
Wall Level

Falls from a helicopter and creates a big crater
Wall-Small Building Level

Reference to common feats has this scaled to Wall Level

-

Punches a door off the hinges and leaves fist print indent
Wall Level

Reference common feats for destroying a door is here

Knocks car into the air with a punch
Wall Level+

Crushes entire Elevator
Small Building Level

Tak Se'Young breaks all Teacher Yang's bones with a punch
Wall Level
  • Low End: 1.77078.486850515432e5 Joules, Wall level
  • Mid End: 3.56902376598e5 Joules, Wall level
  • High End: 5.83398115592783e5 Joules, Wall level

Tak Se'Young Busts through a wall

Tak Se'Young busts through News Broadcasting Room
Small Building Level

Tak SeYoung hit by a G Wagon truck sen

Different speeds
  • 45 mph or 20.1168 m/s (Daily City travel speed) = 0.5(4,082.3) * 20.1168^2 = 826024.098658 Joules, Wall level
  • 60 mph or 26.8224 m/s (Traditional interstate travel speed) = 0.5(4,082.3) * 26.8224^2 = 1468487.2865 Joules, Wall level (My choice)
  • 70 mph or 31.2928 m/s (Highway speed limit) = 0.5(4,082.3) * 31.2928^2 = 1998774.362185216 Joules, Wall level
I choose 60mph due to how hard and fast he flew into the wall. There had to be some type of traction to send him flying like that. Tak is a big dude and even resisted it momentarily.
Wall Level

Destroys 3 bridges in 10 minutes
Small Building-Building Level?

Launches Maruchi into a Building
Wall Level-Small Building

Tak Se'Young's war-sword shook the entire under Bunker they trapped him in, im not as good at these type of scales as I am other AP feats. But just by looking it seems to be
Large Building-City Block range

Personal Scales

Maruchi and TAK Se'Young clash
Building Level
I have a scale made for this feat. Tak Se'Young destroys his old school. Scans
City Block Level

Last edited:
Back