• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Taikyoku value

Where exactly in KKK the whole Taikyoku value was stated? Like the Three Colors having 90. Scans of it would be helpful.

@Maxnumb

All Hadou and Gudou Gods have Taikyoku. It's explained in the explanation page.

What I'm asking for is scans stating that Merc has 90 Taikyoku value

The site is reliable

There's no scan saying Merc's Taiji is 90 since it comes from Visual Fan Books and you won't find that online

And the site could be considered the "official" Masada wiki as Masada himself comments from what i heard

Yes.

And good luck on finding them since the thing is just impossible to find online.

You'd probably wanna end up buying them.

Using atwiki is fine though since like i said relies on Masada info

Ohh I see.

-Quote- Úó¿Òü«ÕÖéÒüºµ░┤ÚèÇÒü»Ú╗äÚçæÒü»ALL90ÒüÅÒéëÒüäÒüáÒü¿ÞÇ│Òü½ÒüùÒüƒÒü¬ -- ÕÉìþäíÒüùÒüòÒéô (2012-01-19 08:56:04) -End Quote-

Is this a statement supporting that Reinhard has 90 Taikyoku value?

ALRF said:
The site is reliable
There's no scan saying Merc's Taiji is 90 since it comes from Visual Fan Books and you won't find that online

And the site could be considered the "official" Masada wiki as Masada himself comments from what i heard
the site that you're talking about are those character have taikyoku? if so which category?

Kerwin0831 said:
@Maxnumb
All Hadou and Gudou Gods have Taikyoku. It's explained in the explanation page.

What I'm asking for is scans stating that Merc has 90 Taikyoku value
I'm saying how many characters in total having it

ALRF said:
The site is reliable

in That site and in the fanbook it is shown that Beatrice, Wilhelm are faster than Machina (according to it Rusalka is comparable to Machina in speed), is it true?

no im just asking the quantity of character having taikyoku in total. maybe the site that he gave might give some info

Count all Hadou and Gudou Gods. With the Artificial(Legion boosted) Gods included

SchroKatze said:
Machina is stated to be slower in fan books and the VN itself. But he has feats above them
With all the swastikas, does the machina still lose in speed? I really do not think so, at least in racing it should be slower but not in attack reaction.

He blitzed Cain and could fight against Briah Ren even when restricted. He even saved Eleonore from EFF Ren (Initial stages, but still)

Yes, I know that. the question is that seemingly certain extraneous points like the fanbook and atwiki seem to contradict the VN or simply refer to a especifically undefined version. Certain points need to be analyzed carefully and with interpretation not to contradict the original work.

Archaron said:
Yes, I know that. the question is that seemingly certain extraneous points like the fanbook and atwiki seem to contradict the VN or simply refer to a especifically undefined version. Certain points need to be analyzed carefully and with interpretation not to contradict the original work.
This is one of the reason i prefer to believe what the work says than a Guide/Data/Fanbook or the "WoG" in the majority of the cases.

in Kei route, when Beatrice hit Eleonore, Eleonore said that besides Schreiber she was the only one capable to hit her, the narration also stated that Beatrice was now far stronger in her true form than when she was in Tubal Cain.

@extreme

Everything is a question of interpretation, certain things can be used if it is well analyzed and that makes sense with what is proposed in the original work. Some can fix holes, others are simply outliers.

Back