• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Taiga takes this via better dura, good fighting skills and better stamina; plus she is kinda always bloodlusted when it comes to fighting, while J.J.J might not take her seriously due to her being a smol girl. Voting Taiga mid-diff

I'll look at this.

So, Taiga has durability (though, I don't know if I agree with the rating)

So, how far is Taiga into 10-A? James is superior to his teen version, who could casually beat up athletes

Taiga has Stamina and Jameson seems smarter

So, I have a another question. How skilled is Taiga in fighting? I've never watched Toradora so. Jameson has military and boxing experience so

She is skilled enough to beat up guys that are 3 times her size and stronger than her

Her dura + better stamina should be enough to tank a LOT of Jonah's attacks. Jonah will eventually get tired so Taiga beats him up quite easily after some time

I mean, does she fight boxers and Military people a lot? Or does she have similar training to him?

I agree her staimana will help her a lot

JJJ is well above 100 joules in ap. Assuming Taiga is baseline via being calcless, then her durability is like 300 joules. So yeah, he will struggle to hurt her, but it shouldn't be impossible

Taiga should be considerably far considering she beats up people a lot bigger than her and sends them flying.

So I might vote Incon or Taiga

JJJ has:

+Skill?

+Intelligence

+Likely AP via being above basline

Taiga has:

+Durability

+Staimana

Because of this, Taiga could withstand most of JJJ's attacks (JJJ would be doing damage, but Taiga could do more damage), and JJJ likely wouldn't go all out on a kid (unless they were trying to kill him).

Idk, I wanna vote Incon, but Taiga probably takes it

Hold up, isn't Jonah getting downgraded? I remember people mentiong how JJJ is actually weaker then his old self (which is 10-A) so he should be 10-B

Back