• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The 9-A+ Upgrade​

Ok so, apparently, this calc was accepted and it brings up the TADC's characters up to 9-A+ (9-A+ starts at 0.1275 Ton iirc), so that should be simple enough to add seeing how Pomni and Croc Dude withstand it, also it might upgrade Kaumfo to 8-C since Pomni was completely terrified of him and run away from him in order to avoid him...? Idk, i just want Jumbo Josh VS Kaumfo to bring the most brainrot matchup all together :/

Agree (4 Vote in Total): @Psychomaster35, @James_Plays_4_Games, @Barry_Ken, @Deidalius
Neutral:
Disagree (1 Vote in Total):
@TheShape03

...y'know since this CRT was kinda short I thought I wanna spices it up, which brings us to-

Incorporeality's Ability Removal​

This ability really bothered me on the CRT where it was accepted (The OP didn't even bring up any counter-arguments against it smh). So! I thought I will bring up my problems with it in this thread:

As said in this thread by a certain user, we’re currently treating the profiles assuming within the reality of the circus as opposed to the real world. Them being data is only really a thing in the real world outside the simulation as in the context of the circus the NPCs and humans are treated as physical beings (Yes I did copied it from the comment)

In one of Goose's tumblr, Gooseworx stated that Jax's body is canonically made out of polygons and seeing how it's implied that they are made of the one and the same, it's not strange to assume that they are made of the same material.

The most biggest problem with this is that Reality Equalization completely stopped this from getting added (And yet, it somehow did), as said in the page:
The moments of the story focused on the virtual world should preferably be from the perspective of the virtual characters. This is due to the fact that Reality Equalization bases itself around the perspective of the character, as such, if this perspective isn't used in the original fiction, it has little to no point to be featured in the character's page. Those cases should simply be rated as Tier 11 if they fit the previous criteria.
And
As its name implies, Reality Equalization effectively equalizes the virtual character's reality with the "baseline" reality of the opponent, when the character is used in a match. In practice, this means that the virtual world will become equivalent to the real world of the opposing verse. Virtual characters will be able to interact with the real world as they would in their own world and their relative strength in the virtual world will carry over. While in theory, this would grant real-world beings Tier 2 or higher statistics, these beings should only be granted such statistics if they follow the criteria mentioned before. Thus, the real-world beings would need to have a direct influence on the virtual world and be relevant from the perspective of the virtual world in order to be allowed such statistics.

The setting of the fight will also gain the characteristics of the virtual world the character is from, if applicable. This allows the character to fight at their regular strength with their regular abilities even when not explicitly inside the virtual world.
Other verses like Sword Art Online, Wreck-It Ralph and The Matrix aren't given this ability because of the Reality Equalization's rules (And also why they aren't downgraded to Tier 11), despite even obviously made out of code and data from being created/residing in the Virtual World itself and such. The only reason why Goose responded with them being made out of static and electricity is because she, too, sees them as one and numbers inside of a computer:
I have a question, is Caine capable of going out into the real world and transforming others into stuffed animals like he does in the YouTube videos?
He's just code, so no.
And also because both taste and material are two different things in way...

And that's pretty much all I got for this, so yeah, get to the commenting and shiz.
Agree (4 Vote in Total): @Psychomaster35, @James_Plays_4_Games, @Barry_Ken, @Deidalius
Neutral:
Disagree:

Last edited:

The 9-A+ Upgrade​

Ok so, apparently, this calc was accepted and it brings up the TADC's characters up to 9-A+ (9-A+ starts at 0.1275 Ton iirc), so that should be simple enough to add seeing how Pomni and Croc Dude withstand it, also it might upgrade Kaumfo to 8-C since Pomni was completely terrified of him and run away from him in order to avoid him...? Idk, i just want Jumbo Josh VS Kaumfo to bring the most brainrot matchup all together :/
This seems fine. By the way, the closed captions verbatim state "muffled explosion" during the clip in question where Pomni and Gummigoo return from under the map, so it's not merely an extrapolation that it was an explosion. It's confirmed to have been an explosion.
...y'know since this CRT was kinda short I thought I wanna spices it up, which brings us to-

Incorporeality's Ability Removal​

This ability really bothered me on the CRT where it was accepted (The OP didn't even bring up any counter-arguments against it smh). So! I thought I will bring up my problems with it in this thread:

As said in this thread by a certain user, we’re currently treating the profiles assuming within the reality of the circus as opposed to the real world. Them being data is only really a thing in the real world outside the simulation as in the context of the circus the NPCs and humans are treated as physical beings (Yes I did copied it from the comment)

In one of Goose's tumblr, Gooseworx stated that Jax's body is canonically made out of polygons and seeing how it's implied that they are made of the one and the same, it's not strange to assume that they are made of the same material.

The most biggest problem with this is that Reality Equalization completely contrasts this from getting added (And yet, it somehow did), as said in the page:

And

Other verses like Sword Art Online, Wreck-It Ralph and The Matrix aren't given this ability because of the Reality Equalization's rules (And also why they aren't downgraded to Tier 11), despite even obviously made out of code and data from being created/residing in the Virtual World itself and such. The only reason why Goose responded with them being made out of static and electricity is because she, too, sees them as one and numbers inside of a computer:

And also because both taste and material are two different things in way...

And that's pretty much all I got for this, so yeah, get to the commenting and shiz.
Agree (1 Vote in Total): @Psychomaster35
Neutral:
Disagree:
I agreed before, and I'll do the same in this thread. This version of the explanation is more in-depth than before, too. Good job. 👍

The 9-A+ Upgrade​

I disagree, the calculation for explosion yield uses 20 psi (1.37895 bars) for no reason, when it should probably use much less.

Furthermore, they were not even touched by the explosion, they were inside the truck and the explosion occurred outside. The truck also did not suffer any notable damage.

I disagree, the calculation for explosion yield uses 20 psi (1.37895 bars) for no reason, when it should probably use much less.

Furthermore, they were not even touched by the explosion, they were inside the truck and the explosion occurred outside. The truck also did not suffer any notable damage.
I'm no calculation expert, but if you're correct, it unfortunately doesn't change that the calculation was accepted. You'll have to consult Psychomaster35 about it, since he is the calculation group member who accepted the calculation.

I'm no calculation expert, but if you're correct, it unfortunately doesn't change that the calculation was accepted. You'll have to consult Psychomaster35 about it, since he is the calculation group member who accepted the calculation.
I suppose that would be the most appropriate.
I agree with these proposals
Hello, what do you think about this?

The KE of the truck caused the explosion, and Pomni and Gummigoo were both hit by the truck's KE while in their seats just as it instantly accelerated.

Back