• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Synthia vs the Parasite Program

does she have access to the Multiversal Extermination Bomb or no? because if she does and CAN use the MEB, then it's a stomp in favor of Synthia

Christian Higdon said:
No. Synthia only has prior knowledge.
so her base knowledge? Well, she's Small Building Level with her energy blasts, but those require charge time, and consume 1/16 of her total battery life... How much battery does she have, and is she connected to any ExtraMultiversal Energy Sources?

Christian Higdon said:
Let's say she's at half-full battery.
So she's at 1/2 of her battery, that being 8/16. She has 8 Small Building Level shots, considering that she's as fast as a speeding bullet, I'd say the fight goes in favor of Synthia. How fast is Parasite Program again?

Christian Higdon said:
I mean, speed IS equal here.
Speed's equal? Huh, what's the distance between the two, and are they standing in front of one another?

Depending on the distance, one being "directly in front of" to "two ******* football fields apart". For the first, Synthia could totally land atleast one shot before Parasite Program blitzes away. For the second, not only does Synthia miss, but PP can move away and become even harder to dodge.

Quick question, vat und be distance, and vat be Parasite Program's durability.

Parasite Program (in this form) is 9-B in durability. Also, they're a few meters away, say, four.

Also, the wincons say that either can possess one another.

Christian Higdon said:
Parasite Program (in this form) is 9-B in durability. Also, they're a few meters away, say, four.
Also, the wincons say that either can possess one another.
Is distance a factor for possession? or can it be remote?

Because if Parasite Program is 9-B in this key, then if Synthia can land even one shot, then she stomps via 8-C AP. However if PP can allude her for long enough, Synthia could easily run out of battery and subsequently experience Le Big Organ Failure.

Actually, here's how Possession works:

Basically, the data of one of the robots exits the body and then starts to lurch onto the data of the other robot. The data of the possessor then slurps up the data of the host and gains more power before possessing the host.

Christian Higdon said:
Actually, here's how Possession works:
Basically, the data of one of the robots exits the body and then starts to lurch onto the data of the other robot. The data of the possessor then slurps up the data of the host and gains more power before possessing the host.
do they have to be in close proximity of one another for the "Data" to Lurch onto the other robot?

No, not at all. They could likely be a few football fields away and yet they could try it.

Christian Higdon said:
No, not at all. They could likely be a few football fields away and yet they could try it.
So, they could "lurch, their data onto one another's bodies, and effectively "swap" bodies. Meaning that PP would have the 8-C Blasts while in Synthia's body, and Synthia would have 9-A Durability, effectively enabling PP to stomp Synthia.

Unless there's any info I'm missing, tis afraid PP would win this fight

Well, for one, you missed that one would EAT the data of the other, essentially getting rid of them.

Christian Higdon said:
Well, for one, you missed that one would EAT the data of the other, essentially getting rid of them.
So the data of one another would "lurch" onto eachother, effectively with them pulling off a simultaneous "dual voring" that kills both of them in an Ouroborosan Suicide?

Well, for one, "Jessica"'s starting move is as the program's name implies, and I don't know if Synthia would do that to start.

Christian Higdon said:
Well, for one, "Jessica"'s starting move is as the program's name implies, and I don't know if Synthia would do that to start.
So Jessica/PP would have the edge? unless Synthia has backups, then PP/Jessica has the leg up, and stomps

I wouldn't essentially call it a stomp, but yeah, I myself think Jessica could possibly possess Synthia.

MLPlover2011 said:
Can Tier 2 vs Tier 1 threads happe
I mean, depends on if the character's-in-question are Baseline 2 and 1 respectively (you didn't even give an exact tier, so I'm going to assume Baseline 2-C, 2-B, and 2-A. And Baseline 1-C, 1-B, and 1-A).

For the answer to your question... It is very much possible for a Tier 2 to fight a Tier 1, all the Tier 2 needs is excessively smurfy hax that can otherwise nullify, counteract, redistribute, or otherwise "resist" most Tier 1 bullshit... or if the Tier 1 is Tier 1 solely through Physical, Punchy AP, then a regular realityscrewing Tier 2 stomps.... Kek

Back