• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
brute force what he will punch her?

More like impale her from every direction with his duplicates.

He could also eat her you know, or grow a tree around her, or shove vines down her throat, etc.

impale her avatar will do nothing to her...also she can continiue to mind hax them if they can hurt her directly by any chance(soemthing that i do not consider true)

It can when you can separate her Avatar with her real self.

Also, Mind Hax isn't going to help against dozens of duplicates.

Guys, mind doing one thing for me? Go to Homura's profile. Look up the note near her durability.

Impalement doesn't stop freaking Sayaka and you are telling me that Akuma Homura would die?

Btw, here is an example of how useful impaling a magical girl is. Someone muuuuuch easier to kill than Homura, mind you

we gave reach the point of making threads just for homura to lose...like this one and my vote was cancelled because someone said that swamp thing can obviously kill homura without presenting any reasoning behind it ...high 2-A swamp thing can indeed kill homu....2-A on the other hand cannot...honestly the only useful ability for his tier is his godly regen....he has 0 offense whatsover!

Bare in mind that i am talking about base swamp thing....i loged in today and i saw that the topic was changed to post-flashpoint swamp thing....why someone whould make something like that in the middle of an open thread is beyond my comprehension.....and i am sure that it wasnt used from the start because of my comment about his conceptual manip being in his high 2-A form....or i wasy too tired? is sincerely remember normal swamp thing in the topics....but i may be wrong.. iguess

Anyways i want to make a final extensive post in which i will debunk the possibility of homura getting hurt by swamp thing by commenting on his abilities one by one...which version should i use ? psot-flash point or the classic one?

I mean, Post-Flashpoint is Post-Flashpoint + Classic anyway. And i do think that it can kill her. Just not "Punch her until she dies" like everyone is saying.

@Chaos

Considering that he has reality warping on a multiversal+ scale, he can use that for example

Kaltias said:
@Chaos
Considering that he has reality warping on a multiversal+ scale, he can use that for example
But Homu has her own RW, I don't think that would work. Also, in this vid, Sayaka summoned Oktavia who is basically herself and Homura 3-D avatar casually wiped it out with the clasp of her hands. I'm sure Akuma Homura can handle ST duplicates, not as easily as she did to Sayaka, but still to the point where it won't be a huge problem for her.

Also Kal, you're right. Homura's spam is getting annoying. I think I'm gonna removed my newest Homura thread after this. Other Magical Girl are actually pretty powerful , I think I'm gonna use them and let Homura to take a break.

I know that she has her own, but it just means that it wouldn't be a complete game changer. My point is against the "Homura can't die at all here"

I can murder this argument simply by saying "Give me one proof that Homura can't be punched to death (meaning: affected/harmed/killed by the attacks and powers from another 2-A)."

And the Sayaka argument isn't valid when she's, you know, ridiculously below 2-A scale.

You can't say something that happens on 3-D will happen on the highest scales of 4-D with 0 evidence to back that thing up lest I'll be saying things such as "Base Lavos is as hard to kill as the Time Devourer."

Uh, Kal never said "Homura cannot be killed in general", he said and I quote "She can't die in here" as in this fight since AFAIK ST has no real way to kill her. You only said he can put her down but didn't even say how.

"All previous abilities, but enhanced". I'm sure this was listed in her profile.

Edit: I don't know much about Lavos, but isn't the reason why the bug is hard to kill because the amount of hax it has? And he can used that hax in its superior forms.

It's kinda on her profile. Plus the fact that Magical Girls can heal as long as the Soul Gem is fine, with Homura surviving the destruction of her own.

You mean mine about magical girls surviving impalement?

Actually the argument is more "What Lavos can do, the TD can do"

1. lol you do realize Kaltias is arguing AGAINST what you just said, right?

>>> My point is against the "Homura can't die at all here"

/\ This is as clear as a sunny day.

2. That's literally in a bunch of profiles that go up to tier 2 and means borderline 0 things other than the obvious part where the powers of the character were enhanced. Big surprise. Unless they have actual feats with the powers that means borderline nothing, other than the fact we can't say "They used this hax while they were planet level so a 2-A is entirely immune to it!"

? I never said that she can't die here, I even pointed out a way for ST to kill her. I said that she can survive the destruction of her body

Why won't this thread just roll over and die already? I mean Nicol took less than a week.

Edit: Less than a day.

Kaltias said:
It's kinda on her profile. Plus the fact that Magical Girls can heal as long as the Soul Gem is fine, with Homura surviving the destruction of her own.
You mean mine about magical girls surviving impalement?

Actually the argument is more "What Lavos can do, the TD can do"
For one we have never seen Homura healing instantly from 2-A scale damage. Comparing that to any other magical girl going around is not an equivalent thing. There's also the fact that she, again, freaked out when Madoka almost almost went Law of Cycles which should be another indicator that another 2-A is a threat to her (either that or she is going "not as planned" for a second there, in which case welp).

The surviving Impalement is one thing but people using that to say another 2-A can't harm nor kill Homura based on literally "She can't die" which is the reasoning behind this at this point (with saying nothing other than "He can't kill her") when really, there's 0, nil, none reasons to say Homura no sells the attacks of other 2-As...

And that last part literally makes vice-versa also true on this case as we would be implying 3-D feats = 4-D feats in scale even if not shown.

Really, by the same reasoning people say Homura can't die I can go in any Madoka thread and say she instantly oneshots any 2-A without conceptual resistance.

Kaltias said:
Also Madoka has like 18 different ways of avoiding being drained if we just consider it as "Drain you of your powers but you can do what you want in the meantime". Go intangible, non-corporeal, just disappear and reappear somewhere else, reverse time etc. Heck, she could have simply forced Homura to open her arms because i'm positive that Homura doesn't have immeasurable LS is base
Massive ammounts of CIS and some PIS on top of that. Same reason why Emprah is crippled on that throne when he could have murderized Horus and called it a day otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back