• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Lord who was the Moron who wrote that...?

A guy who's superior to multiple MFTL+ characters is only SoL in combat speed? That's not right.

@Starry Chaos's vote was based on the reasoning that ST can't kill nor even harm Homura, which not only is false, but also would make this match a stomp if it were the case.

Therefore debunked and doesn't count yet.

@Starry

Btw, it would be better if you write down the votes in the OP. It helps maintaining the thread cleaner

Wait why won't Homura's concept manipulation work on cutting the connection (Thus reducing his range to be so small that Homura can literally keep away forever) again?

Cutting the connection doesn't matter for ST, he can still use his powers even if that happens or if he is depowered or if the Green is extinguished.

I'm not talking ability wise, I'm saying range wise (He's only MV+ range with the Green according to the profile, otherwise barely planetary)

Either way, going offline here. As of now the vote count is:

Swamp Thing: 4 (DMUA, FateAlbane, Gargoyle One, KnightofAnnihilation666)

Homura: 1 (ZacharyGrossman273)

Inconclusive: 0

I see

Welp, I guess Houra loses, unless this is a stomp considering Swamp Thing manipulated the entire Green, which is multi- multiverse level+

Swamp Thing: 5 (DMUA, FateAlbane, Gargoyle One, KnightofAnnihilation666, SomebodyData)

Homura: 1 (ZacharyGrossman273)

Inconclusive: 0

Now really, off I go.

Nah, Swamp Tihing would probably be screwed if it weren't for the Green connection, at most, it's a decisive victory for Swamp.

I'll give the OP this, finding a character who can border between defeating Homura and not stomping her is impressive enough for me to give the thread an approval.

I think that SD meant "if he is a lot above baseline". Although he is just slightly above baseline to my knowledge

@Kal thing is, they said the Green is cross multiverses, if so, then manipulating it would be so above Homura's 2-A it would be a massive stomp.

I mean, the quote above mentioned a single alternate multiverse. Which would make it only a x2.

Yeah I totally thought through whether or not the characters would be balanced and not a total stomp instead of just finding a 2-A character I recognized and throwing a thread together ovo

Should we really have a Grace Period? The only vote for Homura is based on debunked reasoning.

@Kal I think you're considering it as 2x baseline 2-A, the amount of power to reach another multiverse is unknown, its the same reason why Low 2-C vs baseline 2-C is considered a stomp

Rip Homura, maybe this will be enough to stave some of the hype.

Anyways, Swamp Thing for the reasons presented by Fate. Poor Homura can't really get rid of the weeds in the garden.

Over 150 posts on a thread I initiated (though had very little part in debating), and the first loss for a character with nine victories. That's a lot of FeelsGoodMan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back