• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Swamp Thing (Classic) Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABoogieYesSir said:
Is this a resistance to Void Manipulation?

[1]
His body resisted nothing, his essence did. This makes me think that his soul should have that resistance but he himself should lose his High-Godly regen as his soul was never destroyed.

Am I saying something wrong there?

The suggestions accepted by PrinceOfTheMorning and Eficiente can probably be applied.

Would you be fine with if we open Hykuu's old Swamp Thing thread after this one has finished Matthew?

I think you added a Post-Flashpoint feat for Resistance to Absorption when you updated the OP. The link doesnt work though.

[Antvasima said:
The suggestions accepted by PrinceOfTheMorning and Eficiente can probably be applied.
Would you be fine with if we open Hykuu's old Swamp Thing thread after this one has finished Matthew?
I think the abilities should be applied after the revision of Swamp Thing's .

Also, I have seen Hykuu's thread and I personally agree with it.

I suppose that we can probably open it afterwards, yes.

Also the problem with the world tree is that its a completely one off thing which he got with the help of zatanna's magic, I don't want people getting the wrong idea of him being able to use it at any time or something. And if we are making keys for forms like this then Ig we should get ready to add about 20 more superman keys and 400 spectre keys.

The link for Resistance to Mind Manipulation is broken.

Black Lantern Swamp Thing would be another key, at best.

The Resistance to Absorption needs to keep showing what happened next.

The Weakness of being hurt by things beyond his true power is redundant and the image shown does not show that.

Maybe is because I keep putting it on hidden not public. I hate putting it on public because of what people comment on Imgur.

And tell me all the one's that are broken.

ABoogieYesSir said:
Resistance to Absorption: http://imgur.com/a/Hu04gVY
This feat isn't Classic Swamp Thing, and he didnt resist it, The World Tree just re-grew them.

I have unlocked the page. Tell me here when you are done.

PrinceOfTheMorning said:
@Hykuu
Tbh there's a lot of one-off or one-arc forms that I definitely wouldn't mind seeing get keys.
If swamp thing had the world tree form for like 5 issues because the green gave it to him sure, but him having it for 1 issue which he got by getting magic amped by zatanna which literally only appeared for like 4 pages (the amp itself not the world tree.), Swamp thing himself isn't even the world tree, its just that they used the essence of the world tree in him to grow it back. Because we literally see that same swamp thing in his same in the ending of the last issue.

Ok can someone do the editing on Swamp Thing profile. And therefore @Hykuu's thread can be restored.

Done. The removal of his High-Godly regen is probably going to be controversial tho, the reasons for that were said above. Aside for that I also didn't added a few powers that were wrong or other abilities entirely.

Wait. You removed the link of his supposed feat of Resistance to Regen Negation, that showed him being disconnected from The Green and connecting to it again, which is useful. Could you show that link again?

Ok than.

And you put Swamp Thing as Low-Godly Regenerationn but the link on the profile you link with it sounds like High-Godly a lot.

So have all of the edits been finished now?

@Ant Yes.

@ABoogieYesSir It's stated twice that ST's body was destroyed, but his essence lived, this being pretty much his soul or mind. If that wouldn't have survived then yeah, it would have been High-Godly.

What you said it's like affirming that this too "sounds like High-Godly a lot"; Having one's dimension and soul destroyed, but having the body fine, and then healing from that.

I have locked the profile.

Should this thread be closed as well, and Hykuu's old one be reopened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back