• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mon has a massive AP advantage.

But I think Dracula's Mid-Godly and other hax can help him survive long enough against Susanoomon to get the killing blow (Albeit he can bypass Mid-Godly)

Not voting yet.

Interesting fight. The one who while incomplete shitstomped Falldown Lucemon and the guy who killed Satan Lucemon vs Dracy.

One hit from ZERO Arms: Orochi would spell the end for Dracula and both have a lot of hax. Interesting fight.

Susanoomon has that Power Sealing howl, a blast that destroys your essence, can banish him to the Dark Area, can do something with the laws of physics to kill Dracula, has Wisemon's Precog and Pandora Dialogue along with some other things.

@Gar

Susa killed Satan Lucey. Dracula doesn't really have anything over that in the survivability department (Not voting, just pointing out)

Kaltias said:
@Gar

Susa killed Satan Lucey. Dracula doesn't really have anything over that in the survivability department (Not voting, just pointing out)
I know he did.

That's how I knew he bypasses Mid-Godly

I might vote for Dracula via Conceptual Manipulation by I actually will vote being it Inconclusive since they both have Mid Godly Regenerationn.

Has his PoD worked on someone stronger than him? Is it in character for him to go lolConcept hax? Plus, Susanoomon has a good amount of hax as well and can kill Drac despite his Mid Godly conceptual nature.

My vote is honestly inconclusive for reasons I will give later.

Iirc, the PoD allowed him to have control over chaos, who's the being that gave Dracula a lot of his powers. As for him using the concept hax right off the bat, you need to ask matt about that.

Does he use it immediately? Considering we are talking about the guy who stomped Falldown Lucemon and defeated Satan Lucemon, there is a large gap here in power. Not to mention Susa has the ability to seal Dracula immediately or with a howl along with other abilities.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Dracula just lost to Daemon Super Ultimate. Susanoomon is>>>Daemon Super Ultimate.
Even if we talk about hax? AP wise sure.

Hax at this point is irrelevant when we are talking about someone with superior AP to both Satan Mode Lucemon and Pontos and thus takes him out with any attack he chooses to use.

How about making a haxless or very low-moderate hax Digimon fight. All those files are not just for show. I would be overjoyed if someone used our other mons in combat.

Back