• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Surviving/escaping Earth's core

I'm contemplating making a page for a Transformers character named Devil Gigatron who, at the height of his power, was unaffected by the supergravity while fighting at the Earth's core. The corallary to this is that after defeating his mortal enemy, God Fire Convoy, he'd be able to escape. He has a jet form and officially his weight is 10 tons.

How durable would a being, a robot in this case, need to be to shrug off fighting at the Earth's core? Let's assume it's right at the edge to be conservative.

How much speed/force would a being with 10 tons of mass need in order to escape the pull at the Earth's center?

I am afraid that I don't know, but you can ask ClassicGameGuys, Illuminati, or Kkapoios about it (DontTalk is already very overworked, so it is best not to disturb him).

Back