• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Suppression X Assassination (Kaint vs Abliter) [GRACE]

Assuming that these two were heroes (A class?), Abliter now faces a supreme hero (who clashed with Cinner unstomped, possessing a similar arsenal but at a way powerful mile), but Abliter also has skate more and endurance system to compensate (which I remember proved highly versatile in the low-7-B tourney). I would say whoever has bigger wincoin rates takes this, if both have similar rates, it seems like a draw.
Fly and Vulcan aren’t heroes officially because they aren’t directly employed by the WPA, at the time they were members of Pluto and allies/friends of Cobalt. They would likely be high A Class/Low S Class with battlesuits, but still a good analogy because they were fighting alongside heroes 👀 but anyway yeah this does smell like draw/incon based on everything so far

I would be fine with an Incon though I feel it’s a bit more likely for Kaint to severely burn/cut Alb with the Fire Dragon and win that way than for Albiter to bomb or cut him for a win, even with his good speed and defense

I would be fine with an Incon though I feel it’s a bit more likely for Kaint to severely burn/cut Alb with the Fire Dragon and win that way than for Albiter to bomb or cut him for a win, even with his good speed and defense
I feel like it could depend on whether or not Abliter could actually absorb it like the lasers because he hasn't been shown absorbing fire outright but can absorb energy in general, so the thermal heat of it could be absorbed at least, and that likely takes away the whole heat thing but it’s up in the air

I think it supports incon further tbh, I think I’ll vote for incon

I feel like it could depend on whether or not Abliter could actually absorb it like the lasers because he hasn't been shown absorbing fire outright but can absorb energy in general, so the thermal heat of it could be absorbed at least, and that likely takes away the whole heat thing but it’s up in the air

I think it supports incon further tbh, I think I’ll vote for incon
Yeah, that complication was something I’ve been wondering about too. And the dragons are also ki based fire so that adds more to the mystery with that being natural bodily energy mixed in. If we all agree, Incon works

Assuming that these two were heroes (A class?), Abliter now faces a supreme hero (who clashed with Cinner unstomped, possessing a similar arsenal but at a way powerful mile), but Abliter also has skate more and endurance system to compensate (which I remember proved highly versatile in the low-7-B tourney). I would say whoever has bigger wincoin rates takes this, if both have similar rates, it seems like a draw.
Counting this as a vote, so we’re win grace

Back