• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Supernatural: Winchester Brothers durability

Who's going to upgrade his durability to change his Street to Wall or Small Building? fighting supernatural and superhuman beings should be Wall level or Small Building level tier.

I can see wall level but feels odd, they don't have any superhuman traits or anything. Plus Chuck is writing the plot every single second up until the latest episode.

Elizhaa said:
Assembled1801 said:
Who's going to upgrade his durability to change his Street to Wall or Small Building? fighting supernatural and superhuman beings should be Wall level or Small Building level tier.
Small Building level. I can do it. I think 9-A scale from the monsters like Phoenix (Supernatural), Mercury (Supernatural), and Soul Eaters (Supernatural) since it didn't found anymore Calculations
Quick questiom, wouldn't the changes make all monsters overall 9-A in their weakness because I found some lower tier monster with lower tiers but no justifications?

Matthew Schroeder said:
They literally fought even with Nordic Demigods two season ago.
What is your point? they also constantly survive blows from apparent universal beings and fight them casually. Chuck writes the plot and they survive.

Elizhaa said:
Elizhaa said:
Assembled1801 said:
Small Building level. I can do it. I think 9-A scale from the monsters like Phoenix (Supernatural), Mercury (Supernatural), and Soul Eaters (Supernatural) since it didn't found anymore Calculations
Quick questiom, wouldn't the changes make all monsters overall 9-A in their weakness because I found some lower tier monster with lower tiers but no justifications?
It's hard to answer.

I can make the changes later since I am somewhat busy IRL but anyone is welcome to make the changes in the meantime.

Personally idk tbh, like they're 10-A to even 9-C most of time. It's difficult to gauge how to rate them imo. Because Chuck is writing the entire plot and has stated this sam and dean are his favorite out of all the copies of them in the multiverse.

Well, if Ultima and Ryukama accepted 9-A or 9-B, what they accepted should be fine to apply.

Back