• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Supernatural willpower for luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rez

He/Him
I was really surprised when I didn't saw supernatural willpower on Luffy's profile especially when conquers haki is all about willpower but well if that alone isn't enough for that then their are several instances in the series where he has shown his willpower some of these instances are
1. Towards the end of his fight against lucci luffy was entirely beaten down but managed to stand up with sheer Willpower
2.even after being defeated and severely poisoned by megellan to the point even moving was super hard and painful he still managed to stand up to protect bon chan from Wolves
3.is able to resist other's conquers haki which requires a high amount of will power
4.Can take in 100 shadows in his body when 2-3 is the limit for a normal human

Last edited:
I'm gonna guess Supernatural Willpower wasn't a thing here when his profile was made, since he does have

Enormous Willpower (Enough to take in 100 shadows into his body without passing out when 2-3 is considered the limit for normal people)

On both Pre-Timeskip and Post-Timeskip, regardless, I agree.

This seems self-evident and uncontroversial to add to me as well.

I can handle it. Can I assume that Supernatural Willpower is a part of both profiles' Base key?

I can handle it. Can I assume that Supernatural Willpower is a part of both profiles' Base key?
Yes and also do remove the enormous and exceptional willpower from his profile since they won't serve any purpose once supernatural willpower gets added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back