• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theglassman12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Will Superman get his revenge for what Superman did to him, or will Superman defeat Superman like he did before??? Find out next time, on DC Comics REBIRTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Superman (All Star):

Superman (Kingdom Come): 7

Inconclusive:

All-Star Superman - 01
please, I can take more than that old geezer.

Superman - Kingdom Come
ready for another asswhooping??

I will vote for the Kingdom Come one because he one-shotted New Earth Superman, while the All Star one still has shown feats on the level of the New Earth one... yeah, he should be stronger but we don't know by how much.

----------\Ôûö\
------------)....)
-----------/..../ÔûéÔûéÔûé
ÔûéÔûéÔò▒Ôöê ÔûòÔûéÔûéÔûéÔûÅ
ÔûëÔöê-ÔöêÔöê ÔûòÔûéÔûéÔûéÔûÅ
ÔûëÔöê-ÔöêÔöêÔûòÔûéÔûéÔûéÔûÅ
ÔûöÔûöÔò▓ÔûéÔûòÔûéÔûéÔûÅ

@C2 Is it wrong to say that I burst out laughing at that part mostly cause the punk rock goth girl was drawn so weirdly in that scene?

DatBoyNorbit said:
Superman FRA
I know one of these is going to pop up. "Which Superman?", I might ask, but judging from your FRA and there's only one Superman with a reason, I would presume it's Kingdom Come.

Vizorus69 said:
DatBoyNorbit said:
Superman FRA
I know one of these is going to pop up. "Which Superman?", I might ask, but judging from your FRA and there's only one Superman with a reason, I would presume it's Kingdom Come.
damn i forgot to put "ovo" it was an intentional mistake/joke but yes Kingdom Come Supes FRA

Kingdom Come FRA.

Also, didn't All Star beat Saxon, who is comparable to Superman pre solar boost?

Edit: I'll read the comic and be back if this isn't closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back