• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Megaman is >>>>>>>>> 2 universes

Meanwhile Superman helped countering a wave that destroyed "all possible futures"

so probably yes, but Megaman can regenerate from getting scattered across a universe, so it wouldn't kill him.

I mean even if Superman was just 3 universes then Megaman can't physically damage him.

Jimboydejuan12 said:
bruh ignores beam voting Mega man fra dude it's a Fanboy.

Nice try.
I'm not a fanboy, i just saw better arguments for mm.

And this battle was being rushed to favor superman and its not even fair.

Does Mega Man have any resistance to Time BFR? That's one of PC Superman's main abilities against foes he can't normally defeat. He can do it pretty casually as all he needs to do is get ahold of someone and shove them at least.

EmperorDoom25 said:
But still counts as a win via BFR
You are missunderstanding how the time flow works

Megaman.exe being sent to the past is useless because he would simply have to wait untill enought time passes and he's back to the fight with Superman, which from Superman's perpective would be instantaneus

In fact this would be a really bad move for Superman, as now he would be fighting 2 Megaman's, the normal one and the one that got sent in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back