• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman vs Goku

If Superman can one-shot and they have similar speed, you think Goku is not going to get touched at all? I doubt it. I vote Superman via just being stronger and one shot.

Superman isn't exactly a slouch when it comes to hand to hand combat either, sure he may not be on Goku's level but he's good enough to hit a precise nerve strike, which I'm betting even most skilled martial artists can't do something that precise as easily as he did.

What's the AP gap here?

Oh, and don't give me any calcs unless they're accepted by the calc team. Make a CRT if you want to use your personal calcs as an argument.

What's the AP gap here?

Oh, and don't give me any calcs unless they're accepted by the calc team. Make a CRT if you want to use your personal calcs as an argument.
Goku's AP depends on what key they're using. I'm not sure where his Buu Saga's Base form 4-C rating is coming from, but there's also Android Saga SSJ Goku, who has a scaling chain of: SSJ Goku >>> SSJ Goku (Post-Yardrat) = 4-C

There's no calculation for Supes feat so I think we should assume it's baseline Star level
Which that's a problem because even SSJ Android Saga Goku scales above baseline Star level

The scaling for SSJ Android Saga Goku is this btw
  • SSJ Goku after training for a year on another planet effortlessly blocked Trunks strongest sword slashes with his finger. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 596.4c and >>>>>>>>>>> 87.5 Tenatons or >>>>>>>>> 175 Tenatons.

Can we not just barf out arrows to make a scaling chain look more impressive than it is? This is an issue I've seen a lot of here.

Can we not just barf out arrows to make a scaling chain look more impressive than it is? This is an issue I've seen a lot of here.
That scaling is from DDM's official blog about DBZ scaling, and it is accepted by the staff members in regards to DBZ scaling

That scaling is from DDM's official blog about DBZ scaling, and it is accepted by the staff members in regards to DBZ scaling
I'm not complaining about the scaling, it's how people go X >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Y when it's unnecessary most of the time and is just done to create an illusion of a overly large power gap.

I'm not complaining about the scaling, it's how people go X >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Y when it's unnecessary most of the time and is just done to create an illusion of a overly large power gap.
Sure, this is understandable, though there is an explaination to why every ">" sign is added in the scaling, as it's indicates that someone scales massively above the feat they're scaled to in AP (such as: Base Frieza Saga Goku > Frieza Saga Vegeta > Third Form Frieza > Piccolo (Fused with Nail) = Second Form Frieza > First Form Frieza = 1.75 Tenatons (Casually and with one finger))

Which version of 4-C Goku were suppost to use in this fight?

Android Saga SSj1 Goku? Cell Saga Base Goku? Buu Saga Base Goku?

Back