• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman vs Goku

Superman has to be >1.35 yottaton due to him having a plus sign.

Really not sure how high into 5-B Goku is, but with Kaioken, he'd have a really good advantage in speed.

Which 5-B Goku is it?

Saiyan Saga Goku is Baseline Planet level with Kaioken, and Namek Saga Goku scales above Saiyan Saga Kaioken times 4 in Base, and scales from that with Kaioken

Namek Saga Goku might be a fairer match since:

Namek Saga Goku >>>>> Ginyu Force >>> Saiyan Saga Kaioken times 4 >> Kaioken times 3 >> Saiyan Saga Vegeta = Baseline 5-B

I mean namek saga goku does fit all of the 5-B catagories
The peak 5-B Goku here is just x5 baseline due to him being 90k, while Saiyan Arc Vegeta, who is baseline, is 18k.

Superman instead is x23.65 times baseline based on his calc.

Thus Superman is x4.73 times stronger than Goku, which isn't enough to one-shot, but still significant enough to AP stomp much probably.

Does Kaio Ken helps?
Forgot about it. The peak he could reach at that moment is just x4 anyway, so Superman would still be above him. Not to mention that such a state quickly drains his energy, and Supes has enough regen to tank Goku's hits until he gets tired. Superman simply stomps as Goku can't win no matter what he tries.

Forgot about it. The peak he could reach at that moment is just x4 anyway, so Superman would still be above him. Not to mention that such a state quickly drains his energy, and Supes has enough regen to tank Goku's hits until he gets tired. Superman simply stomps as Goku can't win no matter what he tries.
Does Goku have wincon like, being a better fighter?

Hmm Im pretty sure Kaioken would still matter quite alot but being with the power level of 360,000 and the fact that goku has Fasing during the fight v burter

360k is just x20 times above Saiyan Arc Vegeta, who's baseline, aka Superman would still be above him as already stated.
So, what if I use these 4-C versions?

So, what if I use these 4-C versions?
Superman is immensely above baseline.

I think that 4-C Buu Arc Goku can be equal.

pretty sure saiyan arc vegeta is like many times above 180 Roshi who is moon level. His power level is 18,000 and we know that the moon is 4 * smaller than the earth. We divide 360,000/180 because roshi is the baseline, not vegeta. We get 2,000 meaning theoritclly he would be able to produce 2000* times more joules than roshi when he produced the moon feat.
You said that Superman is capped at 1400 or something yottotons, thats 14^27 I believe since a normal yottaton is 24 and a thousand would just be adding 3 zeros. The Energy theorticlly produced by Goku is 2,000/4 if we use Earth being destroyed as a baseline for roshi. So 2000/4 equals 500 meaning goku could destroy 500 earths. The energy prodced to destroy the earth is 10^32 power. 5e+34 is the final result, Now I will post 5e 34 /14 ^27 : 5669.08594437 thats the difference in power from 1400 yotton superman to 360,000 pl goku.

pretty sure saiyan arc vegeta is like many times above 180 Roshi who is moon level. His power level is 18,000 and we know that the moon is 4 * smaller than the earth. We divide 360,000/180 because roshi is the baseline, not vegeta. We get 2,000 meaning theoritclly he would be able to produce 2000* times more joules than roshi when he produced the moon feat.
You said that Superman is capped at 1400 or something yottotons, thats 14^27 I believe since a normal yottaton is 24 and a thousand would just be adding 3 zeros. The Energy theorticlly produced by Goku is 2,000/4 if we use Earth being destroyed as a baseline for roshi. So 2000/4 equals 500 meaning goku could destroy 500 earths. The energy prodced to destroy the earth is 10^32 power. 5e+34 is the final result, Now I will post 5e 34 /14 ^27 : 5669.08594437 thats the difference in power from 1400 yotton superman to 360,000 pl goku.
Hey, I changed to their 4-C versions

Uhm, no.

Roshi is baseline 5-C, Vegeta baseline 5-B, simple. Also this is derailing.

Your using teiring and saying they dont scale above, I literlly just did a calc in front of you by using power levels saying that Goku scales above the 1000 yotton force level by 5000

??? lol what, Wait is all we do in the threads based on the wiki and not actual calcs and if the wiki is wrong we just deal with it??

4C Goku is Frieza Saga through Cell saga. The reasoning being is because its been called that Frieza's Death ball destroying planet vegeta was calced at dwarf star level in his first form with a power level of 530,000 Scaled to this.
1,746,397 Yottatons of TNT, or 1.7 Tenatons

High Dwarf Star level First Form Frieza

This falls under 4-C as low four C.

Being Small Star level has been called at making frieza at that range at the bare minimum.
Dwarf Star16.512 Ninatons
to 7.505 Tenatons
1.651x10^28 to 7.505x10^306.906x1037 to 3.139x1040

We have a calculation for 1.7 Tenatons for First Form Friezas AP, we know that Final Form Frieza's Power level is 60 Million which I am going to be comparing to 530,000.

High 4-CLarge Star760.516 Tenatons
to 22.77 Foe
7.605x1032 to 5.442x10353.182x10^42 to 2.277x10^45

The difference from there power levels should be calced and if the multiplier is within the HIGH 4-C zone that makes him High 4-C. The Difference between first form and final form is 113x. I am going to multiply that by 2 since his 100% form exists which has a power level of 120,000,000. Meaning 226x Power level difference and general power difference.

@sanicspood Goku against Superman 4-C
84485.gif

Power levels don't increase linearly

They're just a way to tell who is stronger
Yeah otherwise Master Roshi in the Tien Shinhan Arc is only 36x more powerful than Farmer with the Shotgun with Roshi being at 180 and the Farmer at 5. Power Levels aren't linear. Btw if Superman can one-shot and they are at similar speeds, all he has to do is punch Goku once.

Back