• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman vs goku again

Goku got new upgrades so less goo
Vs
Peak versions
Speed equalized
In character but willing to kill
Chronoa has they keysword [would get removed if it's too much I think?]

Last edited:
What stops Goku from stomping him?

Also this Superman might get downgraded to 2-C, scaling off the monitor brothers. (Or upgrade to 1-A cause why not)

What stops Goku from stomping him?

Also this Superman might get downgraded to 2-C, scaling off the monitor brothers. (Or upgrade to 1-A cause why not)
I know this platform won't make him 1A so they will just prolly remove the feat.

Or varies or whatever teir WF becomes in the future but I agree with deletion of superman's profile entirely.

1-A Goku? Based

But seriously this is probably a stomp given Goku's dimensional domain plus you gave him the keysword which doesnt make it better for him

Just look at their profiles...

And we know how every dbh match goes "dimension domain GG, stamina 0 gg, power null GG". Why even bother making them against characters who clearly can't resist any of these?

It was redone when this wiki started saying destroying infinite upon infinite of universes is still baseline 2A with range and xeno goku has multipliers.

So yeah his more powerful and haxed then you added key sword🤣 dude you really hate superman.

It was redone when this wiki started saying destroying infinite upon infinite of universes is still baseline 2A with range and xeno goku has multipliers.

So yeah his more powerful and haxed then you added key sword🤣 dude you really hate superman.
Ofcourse I really don't hate him, he is a good character especially his show
But I legit though one million superman is stronger than him
I can change goku to chronoa or fuu

Hey! At least The IG has balls
bKEnaWy.gif

Ofcourse I really don't hate him, he is a good character especially his show
But I legit though one million superman is stronger than him
I can change goku to chronoa or fuu
Maybe off wiki but not here.
Any character that won't make it a stomp or change superman also but it depends on you.

Actually she only has passive stamina in her brianwahsed state, I'm using her peak [time unleashed stat I believe]

Rebirth Wally maybe works, as Dimensional Domain wont affect him, as he is rated as Infinite Stamina due having a Low 1-C Source of Infinite energy

Back