• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman vs goku again

Wally has Infinite Stamina in a Low 1-C scale due having a direct connection with Speed Force that is a Low 1-C structure, so, things like Dimensional Domain wont make Wally lose stamina
How exactly? Lats time I remember, stamina doesn't have tiers, it's either finite, infinite or irrelevant.

How exactly? Lats time I remember, stamina doesn't have tiers, it's either finite, infinite or irrelevant.
It does, lemme use an example, Captain Ginyu has a normal stamina, however, his stamina is 3-D
Wally has infinite stamina due having a direct connection with Speed Force, which is a Low 1-C structure (already accepted), so, Wally will never get tired due things like Dimensional Domain, even if it can affect infinite stamina in a 3-D/4-D scale, they cant affect Speed Force

Why would comming from a low 1-C source even make stamina more harder to effect?

It does, lemme use an example, Captain Ginyu has a normal stamina, however, his stamina is 3-D
Wally has infinite stamina due having a direct connection with Speed Force, which is a Low 1-C structure (already accepted), so, Wally will never get tired due things like Dimensional Domain, even if it can affect infinite stamina in a 3-D/4-D scale, they cant affect Speed Force
How exactly does it work? Does he fight for a period longer than infinity?

Wally has Infinite Stamina in a Low 1-C scale due having a direct connection with Speed Force that is a Low 1-C structure, so, thingsìl like Dimensional Domain wont make Wally lose stamina
That's wrong, because stamina isn't related to the tiering system. If a Low 1-C source gives you limitless stamina, you just have limitless stamina, not Low 1-C limitless stamina.
.If a 3D source gives you limitless stamina, that is the same thing.

I've asked before and this is the answer I've got

That's wrong, because stamina isn't related to the tiering system. If a Low 1-C source gives you limitless stamina, you just have limitless stamina, not Low 1-C limitless stamina.

stamina isn't something that depends on the tiering system. If a 3D source gives you limitless stamina, that is the same thing.
Low 1-C limitless stamina should be higher than 3-D limitless stamina, as the infinites are different, btw, I dont think that DD can affect limitless stamina gave by a 6-D structure

Because the energy from the low 1-C structure constantly grants him the stamsni he needs .
And that just means he has an endless supply of stamina , meaning he can fight for infinite period of time.
stamina doesn't have tiering system last time I heard

Low 1-C limitless stamina should be higher than 3-D limitless stamina, as the infinites are different, btw, I dont think that DD can affect limitless stamina gave by a 6-D structure
No, unless flash can fight for a period that's over infinite time, then no

And that just means he has an endless supply of stamina , meaning he can fight for infinite period of time.
stamina doesn't have tiering system last time I heard
His stamina is actually different from others and connected to a low 1C structure, he constantly gets his stamina from the structure.

.If a 3D source gives you limitless stamina, that is the same thing.

I've asked before and this is the answer I've got
If you're constantly gaining energy from their then you need to also null the source that gives the character his stamina as his stamina isn't from his own energy but a higher source that supplies him/her.

If you're constantly gaining energy from their then you need to also null the source that gives the character his stamina as his stamina isn't from his own energy but a higher source that supplies him/her.
DD won't work here then.

But regardless of that, stamina doesn't have tiers. Low 1-C stamina, 2-A stamina etc... Don't exist.

I don't think they were saying stamina has tiers per se, just that it came from a Low 1-C structure, unless I'm misinterpreting something

But the explaination was given on how his stamina works.
So either the explanation is wrong or the teiring is wrong
DD won't work here then.

But regardless of that, stamina doesn't have tiers. Low 1-C stamina, 2-A stamina etc... Don't exist.
Also, DD will still returns him to 1 even if he recovers from what i have heard
should I remove the keysword handout flash instead

I don't think they were saying stamina has tiers per se, just that it came from a Low 1-C structure, unless I'm misinterpreting something
Yeah, and I was saying that limitless stamina that comes from a 3-D source and one that comes from a 5-D source are the same thing, since this stuff isn't correlated with the tiering system, hence why I said "stamina doesn't have tiers".

So either the explanation is wrong or the teiring is wrong

Also, DD will still returns him to 1 even if he recovers from what i have heard
should I remove the keysword handout flash instead
This case is different because you need to affect the Low 1-C source to affect Superman's reserves of stamina. It's not like,idk, with Mechikabura or Sonic. So DD will likely null the first stamina he has, but he'll just gain it back.

This is a stomp even without DD probably, tho.

So even chronoa stomps Wally
that's ah-
Is there any good DC match for her? Maybe green lantern?

Back