• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellbeast1 said:
Because they're the same person and allegedly much of the Post-Crisis stuff occurred in the New 52 (Such as Knightfall and Bats being knocked through time by Darkseid, Hush etc)
They literally don't tho. While him and Green Lantern got soft retcons in 2011 instead of being rebooted like everyone else, N52 Batman has only been Batman for 5 years prior to the start and has never experienced events like Final Crisis, Knightfall, RIP..etc in the same way that PC did. After Superman Reborn he gained relevant memories back like everyone else. However, he is still the batman of his continuity and there are PC events he doesn't remember that Superman does. He wasn't merged like Superman so there would be no reason to fuse the profiles.

An example would be Superman noting that "his" Batman wore a Rainbow batsuit to protect Robin's true identity.

I think that the histories of most Post-Flashpoint characters were modified with Superman, due to being involved in his history and expanded timeline.

Antvasima said:
I think that the histories of most Post-Flashpoint characters were modified with Superman, due to being involved in his history and expanded timeline.
All the Post-Flashpoint characters retained their N52 histories with a few retcons when Rebirth started. When Superman Reborn happened Superman merged, everyone else got relevant PC memories to solidify the timeline, and PC Wally came back.

Then why is Post-Flashpoint Barry is still set at Massively FTL and unknown AP whereas Post-Crisis Barry is at Massively FTL+ with 4-B AP?

Same goes for Wonder Woman, they did not get directly rebooted.

Well, like I have said, I would prefer if we merge the profiles together.

I won't do so without staff consensus in the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back