• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose that this seems to make sense, but given that the Post-Flashpoint and Post-Crisis versions of Superman were both merged together recently, I am not sure if it is necessary to keep the former profile.

You can ask Matthew Schroeder to comment here if you wish.

I think that Post-Flashpoint Superman shouldn't be left out because he merged with Post-Crisis, especially because others characters scale to him. Like Supergirl and Diana, if Sups is really 4-B they'd also be.

The Justice Buster few I'm unsure. Orion's feat is 4-B and is Rebirth. Rebirth will be 4-B, we just have to add keys to profiles.

TBH the rebirth key should be on the post flashpint profile instead of the post crisis one imo.

Rebirth Orion should be the same as the one as n52 since NG arent effected by the "reset"

I agree that the Rebirth characters seem to be back to their previous power levels.

Well, he has not been presented as such so far in terms of the demonstrated extent of his abilities, as far as I am aware.

Yes, but we haven't seen him live up to these feats yet.

Well, that's because it's practically impossible for any character to have speed feats above the ones Wally already has.

Rebirth Superman is the full Superman. New52 & Post-Crisis were only half. So shouldn't Rebirth be more powerful than Post-Crisis? Then updating New52 is also nessecary.

Rebirth Superman is as powerful as the Post-Crisis version, since he shares most of the same feats/history. I am not sure about the Post-Flashpoint version.

Does anybody have a plan for how we can merge together the Post-Crisis and Post-Flashpoint Superman profiles?

Perhaps somebody could ask Sandman31 to give input here?

Maybe we can combine the profiles like Matt said or add a new key?

About Rebirth Superman being more powerful than Post-Crisis. Even though Rebirth Superman has the same history as Post-Crisis I think Rebirth Superman doesnt have feats to compare to PC. Well, they they've been merge so I guess 4-B is fine, I dont think he's stronger than PC though

Also, the Solar System feat is legit. But I guess it should be mentioned that the nth metal Golem that he was fighting nearly killed him two times, the Golems were overpowering the Green Lanterns and were only defeated because of their weakspot

I thought it went like this.

New 52 Superman < "Post-Crisis" Superman in the New 52 < 1986-2011 Superman (True/Combined at Rebirth)

Almost, but not quite. For example, the retconned "Death of Superman" story that is very different now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back