• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandman31 said:
Maybe we can combine the profiles like Matt said or add a new key?

About Rebirth Superman being more powerful than Post-Crisis. Even though Rebirth Superman has the same history as Post-Crisis I think Rebirth Superman doesnt have feats to compare to PC. Well, they they've been merge so I guess 4-B is fine, I dont think he's stronger than PC though

Also, the Solar System feat is legit. But I guess it should be mentioned that the nth metal Golem that he was fighting nearly killed him two times, the Golems were overpowering the Green Lanterns and were only defeated because of their weakspot
But Orion was the one who destroyed the star system, not the golem

Not exactly, because we don't see where the explosion comes from, we just see a big amount of energy coming out of their fight.

On the next issue, Kyle confirms that Orion destroyed the solar-system when he tried to attack the golem.

I definitely think that the explosion comes from the golem, we saw the golem discharging the energy plus the the color of the explosion is the same color as the golem which is kinda important because the energy of the golems are of the same color as themselves.

I think Orion's the one responsible for that though (but he escaped using his Boom Tube so I'm not sure if he can tank it).

@Sandman31

Would you be willing to help with merging the Post-Flashpoint profiles to the Post-Crisis ones?

Although we have quite a lot of Post-Flashpoint profiles, so I think that the related Post-Crisis pages need to be updated with information from them, and then we can delete the Post-Flashpoint versions:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Search?query=Flashpoint

I would appreciate if you would write a list here of the exact titles of all the profiles that needs to be unlocked, so my automated script can handle it.

Sorry, I need to take care of things related to school and college and stuff so is it ok if I do this later. Thanks

I also just noticed that PC Superman already has a tabber for rebirth but no key.

Okay. No problem.

I will check the Post-Crisis Superman profile.

I you mean the image at the top of his profile page, I don't think that it causes any harm, but can remove it if you wish.

BTW, shouldn't Post-Flashpoint Supes be Large Planet level+? His 14.72-ninaton feat is just a mere 2 ninatons away from being Dwarf Star level now that the revisions have been applied.

I suppose that seems fine, although we should probably remove the post-Flashpoint pages or merge them into post-Crisis/Rebirth eventually, whichever works best.

Bump. Sorry to revive this again but why are the post Flashpoint profiles still there? Why is Superman still at 5-A even though the feats were noticed?

That one might work in a similar fashion to Thor's Godblast.

I believe the pages should be merged at this point. New 52 Bats was also confirmed to have the same exact history as Post-Crisis Batman minus the origin, and he has also been confirmed to be far stronger than Post-Crisis Batman too, via the school building calc which was calculated at High 8-C in this wikia.

I don't think so, the feat was actually upgraded from 9-A to High 8-C, if memory serves me right.

Also, the recommendation was that the school wasn't simply made out of wood, but concrete as well.

It is probably better if we discuss this in the thread below instead:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2285180

Anyway, I agree that the post-Flashpoint profiles should be merged into the Post-Crisis/Rebirth ones. I am just not sure how this should be done. Merging the Batman profiles might scale to several other Bat-family character pages in any case.

He would keep the same tier.

If Post-Flashpoint Batman has some higher statistics rating than Post-Crisis Batman that would cause us problems though.

Well according to Supes he's just as fast if not faster and there are higher calcs then just 8-C for Post Crisis (A few City Block ones if memory serves)

It seems like Post-Flashpoint Batman currently has lower statistics than the Post-Crisis Batman.

On the page yes (It's a bit dodgy especially since the Post Crisis stuff allegedly happened in the new timeline)

Well, I am personally fine with if we get rid of the Post-Flashpoint profile pages, but we need to decide which profiles that need to be deleted or updated, and what information that should be incorporated into the Post-Crisis profiles.

Because they're the same person and allegedly much of the Post-Crisis stuff occurred in the New 52 (Such as Knightfall and Bats being knocked through time by Darkseid, Hush etc)

Same should also be done for the Green Lanterns since the events of Emerald Twilight, Sinestro Corps War, Blackest Night, etc. happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back