• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman (Sun Dipped) vs Kamen Rider Decade

Superman:
Kamen Rider Decade:
Speed is Equalized.
Both are 2-A
Decade starts in base form.
Decade's resurrection take a day for Natsumikan to collects his photos, so it will be counted as a loss (BFR)

I alway wanted to make this match but Superman is alway out-tiered Decade. Now that Kamen Rider have reached tier 2-A, let see how this goes.

2868435.jpg

1e795241c1adcc211457793fd9ee1bb2.jpg

Last edited:
So, Decade doesn’t start off with his haxes and once he realizes he needs them, he won’t be able to use all of them at the same time.

For example; he can turn into Blade to gain RPL but he won’t have Kiva’s EE

The first two tabs of his abilities page are what he has normally, so he’ll still have soul Hax but BFR isn’t something he’ll use off the bat

What can Superman do?
About Higher AP : How come ? Didnt Superman destroyed World Forger's masterpiece ? From what I heard, the baseline 2-A structure like 52 Multiverse is just "a drop in an ocean" compares to the said masterpiece. That is why I give Decade his Violence Emotion state of mind (in which he will mercilessly uses his haxes) to balances things.

About Superman's resistances : well, until someone make a proper CRT to change them, I think we should still treat them as valid resistances.

superman is as baseline as it gets. plus the other guy got stat amps and higher in his ap

Back