• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. I suppose that seems to make sense, as long as we already accept and use the calculation in our profiles.

Cythonna isn't a regular Kryptonian. She is a deity. But alright.

Also, make sure to only scale the healing factor to the post-Crisis Kryptonians.

Ok there is some problem here.

"At least Mid-Low, possibly at least Mid, healed from a lethal head wound once he pulled out the object lodged into his skull"

• He's the guy with the Mid regen feat he should outright have that.
  • The feat isn't "at least Mid", it is barely Mid, which is usually being decapitated or having your head blowed up. This is miles below that.
  • ..Why wasn't the evidence not linked? In everything, I want to see Supes' Mid-Low regen feat, I will personally add that to his profile.

Eficiente said:
Ok there is some problem here.
"At least Mid-Low, possibly at least Mid, healed from a lethal head wound once he pulled out the object lodged into his skull"

• He's the guy with the Mid regen feat he should outright have that.
  • The feat isn't "at least Mid", it is barely Mid, which is usually being decapitated or having your head blowed up. This is miles below that.
  • ..Why wasn't the evidence not linked? In everything, I want to see Supes' Mid-Low regen feat, I will personally add that to his profile.
Wait.

Here's the Zod feat.

Also, remember when WW slashed Superman's throat and snapped Maxwell's neck?

Countless other feats have been linked above.

I linked the same video above, the thing is that it has to be in the profile, I will make the change if someone unlocks it.

I didn't saw the other regen feats linked above, my bad, but same problem there. We should also keep discussing if Superman and others would scale to Mid regen or not, that being as a "Likely/Possibly" is the minimum I would expected. Seems far more legit that, say, Hulk's Mid-High regen over time, which we use as an example in the Regenerationn page.

Zod's regen was quicker, to say the least. He was only slightly pissed off.

The only reason why other Kryptonians could possibly not scale to this is that they would have to maintain their consciousness while having a hole in the head, except Zod was doing that like a champ and Kryptonians do have better pain tolerance. At least all Supermans (Post-Crisis, Post-Flashpoint and Superboy-Prime) should have Mid regen and the rest "At least Mid-Low, likely Mid".

That's my opinion on the matter.

I will unlock the pages again, so Eficiente can correct them. Tell me here when you are done.

Wait, only Zod's, the rest should need some acceptation first.

On second thought, wasn't only the post-Flashpoint Zod a part of the Suicide Squad? If so, the Regenerationn feat link should be removed, and the post-Crisis version should scale to Superman instead.

I removed that for Zod, and will wait for further support to proceed.

All that is left now is to upgrade Darkseid to High 5-A.

Okay. I will unlock the Darkseid page for you. Tell me here when you are done.

KLOL506 said:
All of them, to be exact. At the very least, At least Mid-Low for them should be fine, since he has several feats on this level, the most prominent being when he healed from WW slashing his throat.
And we should probably add that tabber thing to their profiles like we did with Son Goku, but I'll leave that to the experts.

EDIT: On second thought, Pre-Crisis Supes already has had regen for a long time.
Pre-Crisis Regen is not specified through

We cannot use guesswork scaling between different continuities.

Antvasima said:
We cannot use guesswork scaling between different continuities.
Pre-Crisis Superman would scale to Original Superman's regen, who heals at the same rate as his Post-Crisis counterpart.

No, it doesn't work like that. We have not seen a direct comparison between the healing factors of the respective Supermen, and the original Superman has been insanely inconsistent in his various incarnations over the years.

@Eficiente

Have you performed the adjustments?

Antvasima said:
No, it doesn't work like that. We have not seen a direct comparison between the healing factors of the respective Supermen, and the original Superman has been insanely inconsistent in his various incarnations over the years.
In that case, Low Regen most likely works fine.

I don't remember Pre-Crisis Superman needing to heal from any serious damage, since he almost always outclassed his opposition.

Antvasima said:
I don't remember Pre-Crisis Superman needing to heal from any serious damage, since he almost always outclassed his opposition.
He still did heal, if he needed to, IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back