• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might have to switch to supes. Those magical beams look pretty easy to avoid, and it only shows her returning from being BFR'd, but it never actually shows her doing it, though if she could do it like Starlight then Supes gets BFR'd fast.

PostmodernD said:
Lightbuster30 said:
How powerful reality warping?
From a guy who is high 2A. He also resists him pretty consistently
Anyway. I disagree with Bruce's reasoning concerning why the high end of the calc shouldn't be accepted. All it means is Superman is at least that strong, likely stronger. Saying we should use the low end because the Flash is weaker than Supes makes 0 sense to me.

The power nullifcation on her page was return I g Stolen magical power, something that doesn't apply to Clark. Unless I'm not understanding that right. If so feel free to correct me.

Superman is a better fighter, has resisted people with greater power, faced magical threats equal to or greater than Twilight., has better range with his heat vision, and is more than willing to use superior strength to quickly subdue a threat.

Twilight has versatility and the option to bfr, and I'll even grant power nullification for now, but I don't think she will go for that as soon as Superman will go for hitting something really really hard.

I'm voting superman for now.
1) Impressive

2) If Flash's high end calc is roughly 100x better than anything we have for Superman, but the other one puts him as physically weaker, though not by too much, it makes more sense in context as Superman is consistently shown to be stronger. It'd be like accepting Thor's Gigafoe (or Tera? Not the point) when he's weaker than Sentry who's best "feat" is consistent Megafoe statements

3) I'm pretty sure you're right

4) All true, but I still think Twilight's advantages edge out

5) Probably right

I agree with Post.

Also to be frank i definitely don't think Twilight's BFR is gonna take him down so easily. (Or at least just not effortlessly anyway.)

Still Supes though as he likely wouldn't give too much chances for Twilight to use her BFR.

Wasn't this done a while back? Superman one do to that fact that he fought magic users stronger than Twilight; including Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman. Also, I forgot, what's the new strongest feat Superman scaled to again? I know a while back it was that one calc at around 6 kilo foe, but was there a new one even more impressive then that?

I believe the reason Thor's terrafoe feat isn't accepted for him is because he had a ton of help for that one iirc including someone far superior to him

Js250476 said:
I believe the reason Thor's terrafoe feat isn't accepted for him is because he had a ton of help for that one iirc including someone far superior to him
Fair enough, I was just throwing an example out there.

But I think you get the point I'm making. Flash is < Superman, and the other method keeps consistent that he's weaker than Superman with regards to their calcs, as it should logically be

Yeah, if Superman's like 150x stronger than Twilight, this might actually be a stomp.

So, unless I missed some vote:

Twilight: 3 (Lightbuster30, BruceTheBatman, AguilaR101)

Supes: 4 (Paulo.junior.969, TurboTriangle601, PostmodernD, Unite My Rice)

Inconclusive: 0

@Paulo

It wasn't meant to be a vote

@Dark

It isn't unless the other side is completely unable to hurt the other She could still win assuming the hax she has is >superman's ability to resist it.

I'm no MLP expert though.

Intangability isn't worth much. Superman has it too and neither are gonna use it in a way to kill their opponent. Superman also has a lot of experience fighting beings with that power.

As for the calc, I'm just gonna have to disagree with you Bruce. But I don't want to argue in circles over it.

Even without being 100x stronger, he is still more likely to go for take downs than she is to use her best techniques, including using pressure points to paralyze her.

Unless I missed a vote:

Twilight: 3 (Lightbuster30, BruceTheBatman, Chartate101)

Supes: 6 (Paulo.junior.969, TurboTriangle601, PostmodernD, Unite My Rice, Korudo Daio, The real cal howard)

Inconclusive: 0

Supes FRA

and now we wait.

Superman FRA.

Also, the IMP feat isn't an outlier. And let me explain why.

Just because Flash performed it, doesn't make him stronger than Superman. In fact, Superman scales. He has performed the Infinite Mass Punch himself before, and is comparable to Wonder Woman, who tanked several in rapid succession.

As for the Thor feat, well, let me explain the reason that is an outlier and this isn't:

For the Infinite Mass Punch, Superman has performed it before, and Wonder Woman tanked it, not to mention they were already 6.9 KiloFOE via Superman's throwing the solar system feat.

The reason Thor is an outlier, is because he was 6.6 KiloFOE, and this feat literally SKYROCKETS him to borderline 4-A. The gap between 6.9 KiloFOE and 615.9 KiloFOE is nowhere near the gap between 6.6 KiloFOE and GIGAFOE.

Not to mention this would also scale to High 6-C Iron Man. He also had help from Surfer and Doctor Strange, a 2-C who greatly dwarfs the other three.

Btw, I vote for Supes.

Guys, I requested this to be added a while ago. It just hasn't been for some reason. What's the vote count? Is this still valid to add?

TeenAngel101 said:
Superman FRA.

Also, the IMP feat isn't an outlier. And let me explain why.

Just because Flash performed it, doesn't make him stronger than Superman. In fact, Superman scales. He has performed the Infinite Mass Punch himself before, and is comparable to Wonder Woman, who tanked several in rapid succession.

As for the Thor feat, well, let me explain the reason that is an outlier and this isn't:

For the Infinite Mass Punch, Superman has performed it before, and Wonder Woman tanked it, not to mention they were already 6.9 KiloFOE via Superman's throwing the solar system feat.

The reason Thor is an outlier, is because he was 6.6 KiloFOE, and this feat literally SKYROCKETS him to borderline 4-A. The gap between 6.9 KiloFOE and 615.9 KiloFOE is nowhere near the gap between 6.6 KiloFOE and GIGAFOE.

Not to mention this would also scale to High 6-C Iron Man. He also had help from Surfer and Doctor Strange, a 2-C who greatly dwarfs the other three.

Btw, I vote for Supes.
If Supes is 6.9 KF then Twilight has the AP advantage.

Probably because the Admins and Content Mods are busy, so please remain patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back