• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman (Donnerverse) Possible Upgrade

I rewatched the original Superman movie (great movie BTW) and i noticed a particular feat that i was wondering if it would calc Superman above the Large Mountain Level class he already had (for the original canon)

In the movie, Luthors plan was to hit the San Andreas fault line with a 500 Megaton bomb that would knock everything west of it into the sea, allowing his new west coast to be beachfront property. Basically most of california

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVLjkrWk_h8

This causes massive amounts of destruction that is felt across the entirety of the california, and it's clear that it will destroy the state if Superman didn't intervene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic2Mmkru3K4

Now the feat comes from, not only the fact that Superman repaired the fault line, but that it seem he literally reverses the damage and puts everything back into place across the entirety of the western California.

As you can see, he reverses damage that spans from San Francisco to Los Angeles around the same time he fixes the fault line

What i wanted to ask was, i know the lower end feat of him just fixing the fault line is probably not that much of a stretch from his current level, but if the movie implies that he was literally pushing the entirety of Western California back into place, would that be grounds for a higher tier?

Yeah... the non canon version. This revision is for the Canon version, because this feat takes place in the canon (and also non-canon admittedly) of the Donner films.

Jared1111 said:
Yeah... the non canon version. This revision is for the Canon version, because this feat takes place in the canon (and also non-canon admittedly) of the Donner films.
Oops, you're right. I missed that

Back