• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman (DCEU) vs. Hulk (MCU)

Superman has more abilities and is a far more tactical fighter than Hulk is. Not only that, Superman is close to Hulk's AP, if not higher. I vote Supes.

Um... Can we talk about skills for a second? Sure Sups wins this and is smarter, but he only beat Zod because plot while Hulk trained for 2 years...soo there that.

Hulk's fighting style is essentially brainless. He rushes at the enemy and punches. Meanwhile Superman has a lot more tactics and skill going on to him.

In his first day on the job he managed to hold his own against a General literally bred for combat with decades of training and experience.

TBF, he had a lot of luck. Superman was trashed throughout the whole match. He won through resilience and managing to turn the tide at the end.

Superman won this match. Like everyone said above: better HTH combat style, way more of a better fighter, along with a great powers and abilities that he has at his very own disposal.

I don't think the MCU Hulk could beat DCEU Superman even if tried his best.

This is tough one.Superman doesn't have ability to put Hulk for good,he can only K.O him.But that's also win,so yea.Going with supes since he could K.O him

All the reasons are already stated by many people above. Superman would eventually win but my boy Hulk won't go down that easily

Back