• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Darth Sparhawk said:
Not speaking just about speed, after JL he seemed as strong as a god
in Controller X last words, he said that the energy that Ozaki amplified Godzilla is able to master entire Universe

Chu Minh Duy said:
Darth Sparhawk said:
Not speaking just about speed, after JL he seemed as strong as a god
in Controller X last words, he said that the energy that Ozaki amplified Godzilla is able to master entire Universe

I believe that it was an Hyperbole, but it lloked as cool as shit.

Would radiation actually do anything to Superman though? The most we've seen is in BvS, and even then that was when he was severely weakened by Kryptonite.

Theblack6host96 said:
Would radiation actually do anything to Superman though? The most we've seen is in BvS, and even then that was when he was severely weakened by Kryptonite.

That's like saying that if you can tank a bottle of water easly, a Tsunami wouldn't kill you.

That still doesn't negate the concern. Would radiation would work on him? He wouldn't be weakened by Kryptonite in this battle, so it is a valid question.

Theblack6host96 said:
That still doesn't negate the concern. Would radiation would work on him? He wouldn't be weakened by Kryptonite in this battle, so it is a valid question.

A concentrated 500.000 degrees celsius plasma ray would hurt him. Trust me.

I'm not denying the concussive force of Godzilla's Red Spiral Ray would harm him, I'm asking if Godzilla's radiation manip would do any active damage to him.

And based off of the info on the profiles, Superman could literally BFR Godzilla to space due to his higher Lifting Strength if he isn't knocked out beforehand.

Hmm Godzilla probably invalidates the Heat Vision due to energy Absorption and his radiation could be a valid concern for Supes unless he has showings of resisting that level of radiation but Supes could BFR Zilla and take him out that way. For now im voting inconclusive

Hellbeast1 said:
Hmm Godzilla probably invalidates the Heat Vision due to energy Absorption and his radiation could be a valid concern for Supes unless he has showings of resisting that level of radiation but Supes could BFR Zilla and take him out that way. For now im voting inconclusive
How does Supes' BFR work?

Back