• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman (Dc Extended Universe) vs Yusuke Urameshi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting for Yusuke.

1. Has greater combat experience and close quarters combat skill (and he was trained by two of the greatest martial artists in the verse). Has also faced a greater variety of threats and has participated in a greater number of battles against equals or even slight superiors. He even has experience against flight users. I think he could get a feel for Superman's fighting (and flight) and quickly adapt.

2. Range and AOE advantage thanks to Spirit Gun and its various iterations. We've seen these things reaching out for dozens of kilometres. Don't recall Supes coming anywhere near that level with heat vision.

3. Greater resilience. We've seen Yusuke continue to fight and win even with injuries that should have left him dead if not at least knocked out.

Definitely going with Yusuke given SB's evaluation. Boomstick Spirit Shotgun outdoes Heat vision (and maybe even just Finger Bang Spirit Gun)

Yusuke Urameshi FTW. Yusuke is about 5 times stronger; the calc on Supes' profile is just over 10 teratons while Yusuke scaled to a 50 teraton feat iirc? Additionally, he's a much better hand to hand combat fighter with much greater range. Lastly, fliers are no stranger to Yusuke; and demonic energy is actually pretty similar to magic in which Kryptonians are susceptible to it iirc. The fact that Yusuke possesses Spirit Energy, Demon Energy, and Sacred Energy and he can combine the first two makes him seem like he'd be way too much for the man of steel to handle.

@DarkDragonMedeus

1. We tend not to mix up Ki and Magic here. Many verses even make a distinction between the two (like Dragon Ball). While YYH has made no such distinction so far as there are no displays of magic in the series, it's safe to assume Ki in YYH is not magic till proven otherwise.

2. Yusuke has access to Sacred Energy in the anime only. And it's still Ki and should not be considered magic.

1. I'm well aware of that. I know Ki and magic are completely different, but I do vaguely recall hearing that Kryptonians have been bested by ki manipulators. (Off topic)

2. And oh yeah, been a long time since I've read the actual manga, so I forgot about that.

But still, all of my other reasons are still solid, the 5x AP gap, far superior hand to hand combat skill, and much greater area of effect still makes this an easy win for Yusuke.

Soldier Blue said:
Voting for Yusuke.
1. Has greater combat experience and close quarters combat skill (and he was trained by two of the greatest martial artists in the verse). Has also faced a greater variety of threats and has participated in a greater number of battles against equals or even slight superiors. He even has experience against flight users. I think he could get a feel for Superman's fighting (and flight) and quickly adapt.

2. Range and AOE advantage thanks to Spirit Gun and its various iterations. We've seen these things reaching out for dozens of kilometres. Don't recall Supes coming anywhere near that level with heat vision.

3. Greater resilience. We've seen Yusuke continue to fight and win even with injuries that should have left him dead if not at least knocked out.
Yusuke for these reasons.

We just need one more Upper S-Class vote OwO [1]

Edit: Spoke too soon. This decisive match can be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back