• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superfly

Superfly doesn't have an article here which I find weird, considering how relatively versitile its ability is. It can perfectly rebound all damage it takes in the same direction as the first attack. As well as the ability to make you become a part of the stand itself if you try to leave it with no-one else within it.

The limits of this ability are never explored in JoJo, but what do you think the limitations of this ability are?
,öl

It probably doesnt have a profile because it's a completely immobile, automatic Stand that cant be utilized in matches probably.

Limitations are hard to pinpot because, well, it only shows up once.

All we know is that it has Regenerationn, damage deflection, energy rebound, transmutation, will last for who knows how long, isnt bound to the host but instead is bound to a transmission tower, absorbtion, etc.

Obvious limiation is that it's immobile and automatic and cant think.

Well, I can try and write up a draft and post the blog here, if you and anyone else think it is decent I'll turn it into a profile.

I think a bigger issue is that Parts 3 and 5 have like a profile for every character to show up but we're dead ass missing profiles for some pretty major JoJo characters from part 6 and other less consumed part, like almost every villain from part 6 and some of DIO's sons.

Hmm, give some suggestions you wanna see. I'll make em, probably post em on like the thursday given that's when I have a lot of free time.

Rykiel actually is probably kinda busted, he can induce organ failure and even instant death to a lot of types of foes at hundreds of meters away, steathily via rods.

Marilyn Manson is also outright one of the most broken Stands in JoJo, with invulnerability, being a straight up power it has that effects even the target's allies.

Sports Max is cool, not broken but he is versatile, would like to see things with him, he can probably have lots of fair matches.

Jail House Lock is bulshit.

Sugar Mountain is cool but, is in a superfly situation. (i forget if we have a profile for that?)

Blue Hawaii is interesting.

And CKB may actually prove op, if we consider an opponent wanting to harm, attack, engage, etc Daya as fussing over Daya.

I'll probably do those profiles.

CKB? And mostly I just want a profile on Versace and more part 6 characters since 1 it's my favorite part and Jolyne is my favorite JoJo lol even part 8 has more profiles. Maybe more part 8 though I'm not a fan of the fights. Just generally villains that seem like they could make a decent profile should get a profile

California King Bed.

I'll do Versace then.

I cant wait till Satoru's Stand is explained more with enough information to do a profile because that thing is ******* broken and passive AND negates durability.

Back