• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superboy Post crisis Feats

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there are quantifiable feats within, feel free to mention them here.

Well, consistency might be useful as well, but I do not have the impression that he is generally portrayed as comparable to Superman, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, and Captain Marvel.

I suppose, although he was initially portrayed as rather low-powered, and mainly relying on tactile telekinesis.

So you think that we should place him in the same tier as Superman?

Okay. If you can assemble some of Superboy's highest feats from the respect thread, I suppose that you can link to them within his page to justify his tier.

I think that it seems fine, yes. Just remember to include links to his highest feats within the thread.

I will unlock it. I am uncertain about his speed.

Well, I suppose that he would get "Likely MFTL+" then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back