• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SUPER-VILLAIN-BOWL!

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
Inspired from here, but I gave up halfway through to put everyone here.

Eveyone's speed is equalized. Everyone in their film incarnation. Takes place in a plain Arena much like the one in the video, except this has a barrier that stops anyone and everyone from leaving and is 40 kilometers wide. Let's first just decide who definitely dies, alright?

You know what? To make thing more fun, tehre will be 4 survivors who will have to fight against the winners of a super hero bowl.

Thanks.

Is there anyone that is absoluyely dead? Might as well throw out some of the weaker ones.

Well Pamela is immediately dead.

I can see the stronger fellows like Steppenwolf and Thanos doing well.

In all honesty Thanos wins if he has the Stones as per the video (if not he can lose to Hela)

Then I see him winning, he's already got an edge in strength over the majority and also has some solid versatility.

Barbossa gets taken out pretty early as does Chuck and the Velociraptor.

I can see Doomsday doing pretty well due to his strength and absorption and could probably outlast a majority.

Kylo, I feel, gets outclassed by the other SW characters since he's less experienced, weaker and more prone to tantrums (he's also the worst fighter)

I also don't see Freddy doing much since he's not the best out of dreamland

Kylo, I feel, gets outclassed by the other SW characters since he's less experienced, weaker and more prone to tantrums (he's also the worst fighter)

Stormtrooper intensifies.

Though, I imagine people like jean could be rather problematic, and if some of the thing's stuff comes into contact with most, even doomsday and Thanos, it could prove rather problematic.

Oh shit it's not fair with the Storm Trooper here tho (undoes all of reality by existing)

Yeah Jean would be problematic and honestly, I see this as a war between the Tier 6 characters by the end. I can see Steppenwolf beating DD (since by WOG he has fought Doomsday before and possibly won)

Fenris dies in this supposed war since she has absolutely nothing that can turn the tide here (she is strong but so are Hela and Thanos and she has less hax then most)

Though honestly I see the Thing clinging on for a while (due to its adaptation and durability I see it being the lAst low tier character left)

Hmm, I can see some characters working together to be honest.

Like, I'm pretty sure Fenris would decide to fight with Hela until forced to fight others.

Same for stuff like a stormtrooper siding with Phasma, who on her own would side with Kylo. Oh, I'm also putting in the other canon siths. They don't change much, but they would likely create an intresting dynamic.

Back