• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Vegito vs Naoya Toudou

Status
Not open for further replies.
4-B comes from the Deva System creating a pocket dimension that contains a sun (and likely other stars). So probably around Cell level.

If Naoya is around Cell level (which is baseline) then Vegeto lolstomp him to oblivion.

Sorry. then 1 kilofoe.

As I and Phoenix said Vegeto stomps 1KiloFoe characters. The difference they have isn't even funny.

I'm pretty sure that Gohan or SPC would just get hax stomped, but then again they'd probably have the skill advantage.

Naoya obviously gets AP stomped by Vegito though.

Actually the only hax I see in Naoya's page is status effect inducement and paralysis inducement.

Blinding or muting Cell doesn't change anything since he can hear or sense Naoya with Ki Sensing I guess.

Panic and Paralysis are useful but I don't know if paralyze is sheer hax or can be overcome with LS or AP. If no then Naoya takes this.

Paralysis comes from Shibaboo which is hax based.

Naoya has access to other Personas than the two on his page (see the note at the bottom) which give him access to hax like death manipulation, curse manipulation, petrification, poison, (etc), as well as simply switching to a persona that nullifies or reflects physical damage. The only reason Vegito would have been a problem is because he'd one-shot Naoya before the latter could even think it might be a good idea to switch Personas.

Because it isn't directly on his page, but rather granted through various Personas as stated at the bottom. Listing every available persona would have cluttered the page, though I guess the extra hax should be listed in the Powers and Abilities section.

Yes, and it's necro at the same time.

Please look at the last reply's date before commenting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back